Ch.6|a fox in the dragons's lair|

The group of friends where (mainly) happy to visit Mei's house but they didn't know that this whole time they were observed by Bull Clone, which didn't know that it was followed by a fox.

So... Jie decided to have a closer look at the Monkey Boy and his dragon friend, but she totally didn't expect Princess Iron Fan to be interested in a girl as well. When Jie overheard her plan the fur on her tail bristled.
There wasn't a demon which didn't hear about the Dragon Blade, after all it was one of the most powerful weapons the world have ever seen.

'And in the hands of Iron Fan it would bring a total destruction'

Jie knew that she had to follow the kids and... this blue giant with who she haven't exchanged a word till now. Thought going into dragons house wasn't a bright idea for her. Last time when she payed 'a visit' to a dragon she was kicked out and captured by Jade Emperor-so yeah, not the best experience.

But when her peaceful life was at stake she didn't have a choice.

Jie watched in shadows (in her fox form) as Mei was talking about her ancestors and the value of Dragon Blade

It was weird for her to see a kid who was born with a golden spoon in her mouth and wanted to spit it out.
She remembered a certain dragon that was, a little bit too much, pride of his royal bloodline. One of the worst people she have ever encountered and a master who she had to serve. A shiver came across her back as she started to recall some unpleasant memories.

But back to the poor girl, who has already left a room, Jie could relate to one thing; being someone who she didn't really wished to be.

Jie had met three dragons until that time and she was sure that Mei reminded her of one of them, but she couldn't say with one.

She didn't have time to think anymore, as the bull clone had appeared.

'How the hell did it avoid all those traps and security?!'

'Oh.. they probably slipped in same as me'

As soon as the bull clone was about to touch the sword Jie had jumped on his arm and bite their hand... and she remembered that it was a robot which was made from metal, the pain was strong but not enough to convince Jie to stop the attack.
Bull clone was doing everything he could to get the animal off of his hand, hi was spinning it in circles, waving his hand in all directions and even tried to pull her by a tail (in this form Jie have only one tail) Jie had stayed untouched and then...

Their both looked to the side and saw Mei who was holding some snacks.

The three of them looked at each other in silent for a while.

"WAIT A MINUTE YOU ARE A BULL CLONE!- and... a fox?" Mei shouted confused

Using a a moment of distraction,Bull clone had thrown Jie into Mei, took the dragon blade and run away.

"HEY!-Get back here!!!" Mei started to chase after him right away, soon Jie joined her

The bull clone was destroying everything at it's way to slow down Mei, Jie was just about to reach him when they entered the garage in which her opponent found himself a motorcycle.

Jie maybe was a fax demoness, but even demons have their limits when it comes to speed and stamina. When she stopped to think and take a breath she felt someone grabbing her from the back, turns out it was Mei.

" Hold tight little one!" Mei warned her before increasing the speed.

Jie almost fall out the motorcycle but thankfully was able to stay in place.

The chase continued so Bull clone took out the blade and cut the pillars with it. After dodging all those blocks (Jie was ready to thrown up) one was able to hit Mei's motorbike, Mei fell off but Jie was able to jump on Bull clone just in time.

She landed on his head and covered his eyes with her tail while creating an energy ball to hit him, but before it was charged she saw Mei who was just driving straight to them and was dangerously close...

BAM!

At the moment they broke into each other a cloud of smoke covered everything, Jie was pulled into the wall and fainted for a short while.

The thing that made her wake up was a sudden rise of energy, she looked around for the place when it comes from when she saw a giant dragon in the sky. At first she couldn't tell it was only the projection and almost freaked out. She saw how Mei used the sword and finished the Bull clone with one blow.

'I knew it... She is terrifying!'

But somehow... Jie didn't felt scared at all... it felt more like she was happy for a girl.

Soon Mei's parents came home, Mei explained everything to them and they were really proud of their daughter.

"Oh right!"Mei remembered about something while hugging her parents "There was also this cute fox that helped me!- Hey buddy can I keep you?"

But she didn't saw any fox... just as if it disappeared.

Mei smiled and said a short 'thank you' in her head while MK was looking at her confused.