Ch.4|The boy means troubles|

" Citizens!- It is I... RED SON! I have taken control of the weather station that will harness the very power of nature to return my father to his former glory; this message is more of a courtesy"

"HAHAHAHA!"

" When I finish, my father will once more dominate the wor-"

Jie turned her TV off.

"Yep, I heard enough, gods... this boy should have find himself some hobby or anything!" She muttered

Gou looked at her from the floor with his soul-piercing eyes.

"Nah Gou, they need to fix this on their own" she took a piece of popcorn and threw it into her mouth "Besides... I don't think that Wukong would like me to stick close to the Monkey Boy"

Gou barked and run to the door.

"Oh, I get it. You wan't to go outside" Jie get off of her couch and came to the door to open them

"WHAT THE-?!"

As soon as Jie opened the doors she felt a strong blow of wind.
The weather was indeed crazy. The wind was so strong that it almost made Jie fly to the wall!

She had to use a lot of strength to close them, and after that she already felt exhausted and laid down on the floor. She looked at her pet again, he was definitely waiting for her to react and Jie had a very bad feeling.

Ugh!

She stood up and teleported herself to the weather station.

MK was doing really bad, mostly because he couldn't control his staff

MK was doing really bad, mostly because he couldn't control his staff. At the end he kicked himself out of the station, and when he was ready to fall on the ground he suddenly felt someone... catching him?

" Got ya" he heard a woman's voice behind his back

Jie caught him as if he was a thrown doll. She held his arms tightly, then put him on the ground. When he was standing before her, still his back facing her face, she wiped the dust off her dress.

"JIE?!" MK shouted into her ears" W-what are you doing?!"

" What are YOU doing? Letting yourself be kicked by some kid with an anger issue?" Jie asked with her arms crossed

"I-I..." MK's face suddenly dropped, it made even Jie feel bad

" How you doing down there?" A familiar voice was heard

"Monkey King!" MK gasped in surprise

"Greetings, Master" Jie bowed down

Monkey King's eyes moved to Jie, he didn't notice her before and looked surprised

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

And just a little angry...

Jie on the other hand was completely unmoved