Ch.8|Perfect|

After Jie told Monkey King about her deal with Iron Fan he took her to some room, which she never saw before.
For Jie this place was nothing different than a garbage. She understood that her master had been definitively too lazy to clean this mess up, but for a demoness who is really used to tidy places and have a sensitive smell that place was a real nightmare.

' The faster I find something the better'

So she started digging in.

" How about this?" Asked Monkey King showing her some mirror with the yin-yang symbol on the other side

" It' a demon revealing mirror, how do you think will she take it when I show it to her?" Jie answered picking something into her hand "Oh! That looks cool!" She said showing her master the golden spear

" Good, but not as powerful as your blade- how about the mystical vase?"

Jie looked at him and then at the vase.

" I've got a feeling like it's better to keep it" she stated and then something catch her attention " What is that?" She muttered to herself looking at the dark scroll

Before she realised Monkey King took the scroll away and throw it somewhere far away.

" That's nothing" he explained with bright smile on his face and continued searching as if nothing happened, Jie did the same

" Would be easier if most of the heaven artefacts weren't taken away from me" Wukong pondered

" I think you already have enough of them" Jie remarked while checking some rotten swords

" Tell me something about your weapon!"

" About the mirror blade?" Jie stopped everything to look at him " Now?"

" Why not?- I'm curious cause it's the first time I heard it's name"

" Alright... Well the mirror blade was actually my first booty of my first fight with a strong demon- who was the Fox Demon King. I didn't want it but the second it was in my reach... I heard it calling for me, as if I was the one it was searching for... and I guess I was. When I lost it it was my first defeat from a long time... at that time I lost everything- my tittle, my allies, my freedom, half of my powers and my weapon..." she stopped for a while feeling the painful memory in her mind, she hold tighter to the jade necklace" The mirror blade is the only thing that I can get back"

For a moment it was silent, Jie didn't expect herself to open up that much... she didn't like it. Every time she did that she felt as if she was crossing the line that she had drawn herself. Her master on the other hand seemed not to notice this line. For Jie that was something new and it was making her feel anxious.

" I remembered about something!" Monkey King shouted " Wait here"

She looked confused at her master who was trying to climb on the big stock of garbage, throwing many things in the process. When he was at the top, the stock started shaking which made Jie feel unsafe, but Wukong for sure knows what he is doing... right?

" Aha!" He shouted pointing something to the sky

Crack