Ch.3|Monkey brain|

"What is that?" MK muttered to himself

He stopped his delivery car and looked at the black alleys, when he saw something strange.

It looked like a ball set up in a pink flame AND IT WAS FLOATING!

After a minute of brushing his eyes MK had understood that the flame was real. Thought he still had his doubts.

With hesitation MK took his staff and came closer to the strange thing.

When the boy was about to touch it (cause he wanted to touch it) flame flew away.

"WAIT!!!" without much of thinking MK started chasing after pink fire.

When the strange escaper was just about to be reached by MK it started flying up. Because of that poor Monkey Kid had landed on the floor, which wasn't the cleanest.

OUCH!

" Oh sorry~" an unknown voice reached MK's ears "Are you alright, Monkey Boy?"

MK looked up and saw the owner of this voice- It was a young woman with short brown hair, though judging by a pair of ears popping out of her head and multiple tails, which reminded him of the sunset sky, she was a demoness.

"Who are you?!" MK shouted while pointing his stuff at her

"It doesn't matter sweetheart, most importantly..." She jumped off the building and came close to MK in incredible speed "... who are you?" She whispered to his ear

MK stepped back almost immediately. A shivers run though his spine as he met the red gaze of demoness.

" I am...-THAT'S RIGHT!" he realised " BEWARE, CAUSE I AM THE MONKEY KID!" He shouted all proud and confident to the point when he was almost shining

A small chuckle escaped from demoness lips "I know about that dummy, I want to know who do you think you are to wield such a power?"

Huh?

" You've got the power of Monkey King, the power able to cut the mountains and the seas, the power all the demons and gods beware of, the power that could destroy the world" She summoned a fire in her hand "Let me show you what can such a strong power cause"

She threw a fire at MK.

He blocked it's way with the staff but then, as if it was alive, fire started spreading around him.

MK used his stuff to create whirlwind, thanks to that the fire disappeared, but MK didn't have a time to be proud of himself.

He felt a strong kick from his back.

He looked back only to see the demoness red, shiny gaze getting closer to him.

These two were fighting hand to hand for a moment, but soon the demoness jumped back to the roof of a building.