|9|

ᴾʳᵒᵛⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ⁱᵐᵖᵒˢˢⁱᵇˡᵉ

Bambi waited around for her dad. Ghost to a breath before walking towards his daughter. "Dad, what are doing?' Bambi asked. "We are pulling a Maverick." Ghost said. "Pulling a Maverick? He's going to be teaching me this mission." Bambi said, her father looked at her blankly. 

"He didn't tell you?" Ghost questioned. "Didn't tell me what?" Bambi questioned. "That Cyclone grounded him... permanently." Ghost said which made Bambi's eyes widen. "What are we doing, standing around and looking pretty, let's get our asses in these planes." Bambi said as she threw her helmet on. "Lead the way!" Ghost exclaimed. "Sorry Roost if I piss you off darling." Bambi mumbled.

Meanwhile Scoob and Maverick made their way to the room, "What are we doing?" Maverick asked. "Well my god daughter and best friend are going to prove that your way will work for this mission."  Scoob said which made Maverick stop him. "Bambi and Ghost, flying right now?" Maverick asked. "Yes, that's what I just said." Scoob said. "We need to get in there." Maverick said as he and Scoob rushed to the room.

...........................

"Captain Mitchell is no longer your instructor and as of today there are new mission parameters. Time to target is now Four minutes. You'll be entering the valley level at reduced speed, not to exceed 420 knots." Cyclone said to everyone. Everyone looked at each other, Thumper and Moose looked at the empty seat beside Rooster where their best friend should be. "Where the hell are you Bams?" Thumper muttered.

"Sir, won't we be giving their planes time to intercept." Bob asked.  "Well lieutenant you have a fighting chance against enemy aircraft. What are the odds of surviving a head on collusion with a mountain. You'll be attacking the target from a higher altitude level with a north wall. It's gonna be little harder to keep your laser on target but you will avoid the high g climb out." Cyclone said. "Out here sitting ducks for the enemy's missiles." Fanboy said.

Cyclone noticed the empty chair. "Where is Bambi?" Cyclone asked. Everyone noticed the empty seat, then Thumper and Moose remember she was meeting her dad outside near the planes. "Shit." Thumper said out loud. "Where is she?" Cyclone asked the duo. "She was talking to Ghost...." Moose said. "Was Scoob with him?" Hondo asked. Moose bit his cheek to prevent even a slip of a giggle. "No... but he could be involved with this." Thumper admitted. "This can't be good." Cyclone said.

two F-18s appeared on the screen which caught everyone's attention. Thumper and Moose's eyes widen. "She didn't." Thumper said.  "Who the hell is that?" Cyclone questioned. 

"Bambi and Ghost to range control, entering point alpha, confirm green range." Bambi said. "Bambi..." Rooster said. "Well so much for not pulling a Maverick." Scoob said as he and Maverick entered the room. "Bambi is always willing to try something, even if it a stupid move." Moose admitted. "Surprise it's not Scoob out there with her?" Thumper questioned. "Me doing Maverick type of stuff, oh no, I'm mature." Scoob said. "Don't even..." Thumper said as she and Moose looked at him sternly.

"Uh Bambi and Ghost, range control, uh green range is confirmed... I don't see an event scheduled for the both of you." Bambi smirked a bit. "Well, my daughter and I are going anyways." Ghost said. "Nice." Phoenix muttered.

"Setting time to target, Two minutes and fifteen seconds." Bambi called out. "2:15 that's impossible." Payback said.  "Believe me, this kid got two types of family bloodlines, this is her mother's that is coming out, doing the impossible." Scoob said. Thumper and Moose noticed Rooster was little aggravated. "I am guessing she broke code." Thumper whispered to Moose. "For fuck sakes, can they either screw or get together already." Moose mumbled. Thumper smack him on the back of the head. "What the..." Moose said. "Stop it children." Scoob whispered. "Stay out of this." Moose and Thumper spatted.

"File attack point, Bambi and Ghost Inbound." Bambi said, as she sighed heavily. "You okay there Bambi?" Ghost asked her. "I miss mom." Bambi said. "I miss her too kid, Let's make her proud, let's do this." Ghost said. Bambi nodded then pulled her plane down and her father followed.

The time started, Bambi sighed as she and her father began the course, Everyone watched the clock, nervously. "She's got this." Moose said and Thumper nodded.

They all watch them go through the course. "You alright back there, old man?" Bambi asked. "Yeah, it's been awhile plus thinking about your mother." Ghost said, Bambi hummed. "I can imagine her scolding us right now." Bambi said, which made Ghost chuckled. "That she would have." Ghost said.

"I am so glad I didn't eat today, because my stomach is doing all these flips." Bambi commented. 

Bambi looked at the clock to see that there was minute and thirty seconds left on the clock, Bambi hummed, "We got this, we got this." Bambi mumbled.

"You got this Bambi." Thumper said. Scoob and Maverick kept their eyes on the front, on the clock. "You know Cyclone is going to want to talk to you after this." Scoob said to Maverick. "I'm fully aware." Maverick answered. 

Ghost's mind was really wandering, was he pulling a stunt like this, with his daughter. Bambi wasn't wrong though, Valor would scolding them to the moon and back, he wish she was here, like he always does everyday.

Then it hit thirty seconds on the time, everyone was tensed at this time. "Popping, in three, two one!" Bambi called out as She did then Ghost followed. She gasped as they made the dive, then she focused on getting an aim on the target.

Thumper stared at the screen. "You got this Bam." Thumper muttered. "Come on kid." Scoob said. Rooster stared at the screen, intently.

Bambi's eyes widen as she got insight, she made lock on the target. "Bombs away!" She called out then her and Ghost pulled up.

She groaned as she felt the force hitting her, she kept an eye on the target, then she got a direct hit, with sixteen seconds to spare. "Bullseye, holy shit!" Fanboy exclaimed as he jumped out of his seat.  "YES, THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!" Moose exclaimed. "YES BAMBI!" Thumper exclaimed.

"Damn." Hangman all could say.  "10gs..." Scoob said. "She was right, especially with that slope of that mountain." Maveick said.

Ghost and Bambi pulled off their masks. Bambi chuckled. "I might be dealing with a pissed off Rooster, but old man I wish you luck with the admiral." Bambi said. "Haha very funny, but you did it." Ghost said. "No dad, we did it." Bambi said.

..............

Ghost headed towards Admiral Cyclone, Scoob and Maverick while Bambi headed back to the room. When she had opened the door, Thumper pulled her into a hug. "You are so fucking crazy." Thumper said. "I know." Bambi said.

"But she pulled it off Thumper." Moose said as everyone was gathering around her. Then she looked up at Rooster, who shook his head and stormed off. 

"Rooster!" Bambi exclaimed as she then took off after him.

..............

Author's Note

Oooo, Something is about to go down...

Anyways, I am here to give you a warning, that the next chapter, there will be some smut, beware, I don't hardly ever put smut in my books so it may not be good or it might, but I am here to give you a warning, if you do not like smut, do not read it and go on to chapter eleven....