|1|

ᴳᵒᵒᵈⁿᵉˢˢ ᵍʳᵃᶜⁱᵒᵘˢ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗ ᵇᵃˡˡˢ ᵒᶠ ᶠⁱʳᵉ

Maria looked over her hair, made sure there isn't no stray hairs. Maria's eyes wonder to the photo of her mom and dad, she sighed. "Mom, you have no idea how much dad and I miss you." Maria said. "BAMBI!" She heard both Kara and Colton yell out. "MOOSE AND THUMPER, INSIDE VOICES IN THE PEREZ HOUSEHOLD!" Maria exclaimed. Maria grabbed her keys and stuff.

Maria quickly headed down the stairs, she looked at Colton and Kara. "It's our little Bambi." Colton said. "Call me little again and see what happens before Sundown." Maria said, sternly. "Now now, you three need to be in tact and fully in one piece." Blaine said, coming into the front room. Maria looked over at her father, "Your growing kid, special detachment?" Blaine asked. "Yeah, fifteen top gun graduates were called back, whose teaching this time, not the slightest clue." Colton said. "Could you imagine Scoob teaching us?" Kara questioned. "Oh, we would not get anything done..." Colton said as everyone giggled.

"Speaking of, how is fun Uncle Scoob doing?" Maria asked. "Being himself, he's doing well." Blaine said to his daughter. "Now, you three, pay attention and have good time." Blaine said. Maria hummed. Blaine pulled his daughter into a hug, "You are making your mother proud, you know that." Blaine said as he then pressed a kiss on the top of her head. "Thank old man, it's means a lot, to know I'm doing great." Maria said.

......

The three of them pulled into the parking lot, "Back at it, so what about you and Rooster?" Thumper asked. "Me and Cock guy? There's nothing between Bradshaw and I?" Bambi questioned. "Right..." Both Moose and Thumper answered. Bambi shook her head and stepped out of the impala. "Also Moose, you need to quit stalling on Phoenix." Bambi said as she headed inside of the Hard Deck. "Stalling?" Moose questioned. "She's not wrong." Thumper commented.

Bambi looked around the room, she saw Coyote and Hangman at the dart board. "Damn, you been called back as well Dickman?" Thumper questioned. "Shocker." Bambi mumbled. The two men looked at the trio. "I should be the one surprise that Bambi is here." Hangman said. "Please... Bambi is the best and you know it." Thumper responded. "While you two argue, I'm going to grab us drinks." Bambi said. "You sure that's a good idea?" Moose asked. "With Hangman... I'm seriously gonna need it." Bambi replied as she then headed to the bar.

Before she could speak, a familiar face was in front of her. "Penny?" Bambi questioned. "Maria Perez, it's good to see you." Penny replied. "Likewise, how have you been?" Bambi asked. "Been going well, how have you been, what's your father and his RIO been getting into?" Penny asked, Bambi chuckled, knowing she has history with the duo. "They been well, My father, he's been lose without mom." Bambi said. "I know... they loved each other, very much." Penny said. "Want your usual?" Penny then asked and Bambi nodded.

"Well well, I guess this isn't going to suck now." She heard a voice and she looked over then saw Phoenix. "Phoenix..." Bambi said as she pulled her into a hug. Bambi still remembers the day her and Phoenix met, they didn't get along at first but then by the towards the end of Top Gun, they were the closet of friends, now they can't stop talking to each other.

Bambi looked behind Phoenix, "You two must be Fanboy and Payback?" She questioned. "Your the daughter of Ghost and Valor, I know it's been a couple of years but I'm sorry about your mom." Fanboy said. "Thank you.." Bambi said. "Moose and Thumper are over there with Hangman and Coyote." Bambi the told Phoenix. "Do you think that was wise to leave Thumper with Hangman?" Phoenix asked. "Oh well." Bambi replied and Then the four of them made their way over to the pool table.

"If ain't Phoenix, What do we have here? And here I thought we were special Coyote." Hangman said as the four of them approached. "You special...please you're far from it." Thumper said to Hangman.