Chapter 30

*Kylie's P.O.V.*

I've never felt so betrayed, alone, and vulnerable. Never so used, annoyed, or angered either. These past few months with Harry have been heaven, and I can't even deny it, but knowing he never felt anything just makes my heart break into a million pieces. Does love always feel like this? So amazing for awhile but then it just shatters and you move on? It happened with my mother, when she died. It happened with my father, when he left me, it happened with my first boyfriend, Todd. And now, it happened with the person that I've never felt so right with in my entire life. Had everything just been a stupid game? The 'I love you's', the kisses, the dates. I felt so stupid for not even bothering to ask Harry if he truly sincerely loved me. Would he have looked me directly in the eyes and say it? He is the most disgusting, slimy, and awful person I have ever met.

My phone rang and I angrily grabbed it. It was Anthea. 

"Kylie?" her voice sounded worried through the other line of the phone.

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed.

"Eleanor told me that you aren't feeling well...Are you alright?" she asked. I couldn't help but let out a cold laugh.

"That's what she told you?" I asked, still chuckling.

"Um...Kylie, is everything alright?" Anthea asked.

"You can go tell Eleanor to get the hell out of my life," I spat. Anthea was silent for a couple of seconds and I wondered if she was still there.

"What happened to you?" Anthea asked. "Why are you acting like this?" 

"Acting like what, Anthea? What am I acting like?" I asked. 

"Like...a b*tch." Anthea stated. My eyes narrowed and I was totally shocked that Anthea had used that language with me. I didn't do anything wrong! I'm just the victim here...nothing more.

"I'm the one acting like a b*tch? Wow, that's so funny considering you all used me," I tried to compose myself but it was no use. 

"What are you even talking about!?" Anthea screamed.

"Harry used me! Of course you know!" I yelled into the phone. "It was just some stupid bet for him to get lucky with the ugliest girl he could find!" I couldn't control it, and the tears let themselves free, pouring down my face. 

"Oh my god, he used you?!" Anthea asked.

"You didn't know?" I began to relax slightly. At least I know my friendship with Anthea wasn't all a lie. Maybe she genuinely didn't know because Zayn hadn't told her. 

"Zayn didn't tell me anything. I never knew that. Eleanor; Louis, Liam, they all knew but didn't say anything?" she asked.

"Guess not," my voice was calm, but in the scariest way possible. Anthea hung up a few moments later, apologizing, then saying she had to go to work. I was so flustered, I sunk on to my bed and closed my eyes tightly. Maybe, this was just some stupid dream. Maybe all this time, I've just been sleeping. Sadly, my little predicament is most likely inaccurate. 

My phone rang a couple of minutes later and I groggily got up to see who it was. It was the person I wanted to see the least. Harry, effing Styles. Ignore. I sunk back onto my bed as the phone continued to ring. Finally, it stopped. I relaxed and closed my eyes again until my cell-phone began to ring just as loudly as my other phone. Harry was trying to reach me on my cell-phone and Zayn was trying to reach me on my home phone. Whatever, I shouldn't even have to give them the time of day.

--------------

*Harry's P.O.V.*

I sat on my couch as my hands typed furiously on my cell-phone. I have been trying to contact Kylie all day still without any response. Where could she be and why doesn't she have any time to pick up her phone? Louis came out of his room with Eleanor trotting beside him. They looked like they were arguing so I tried to listen in on it.