Chapter 17

*Kylie's P.O.V.*

It took me awhile to process what was happening. Nicole was Helda's daughter....But does that mean that Nicole could be my half sister? Was my father seeing Helda when he was still with my mom? If that was the case then could Nicole be my...blood sister?

My thoughts were interrupted when I realized I was still in interrogation. "So Kylie, are you still dating Harry Styles?" asked Nicole.

"My personal life is really none of you business," I shot at her. She took a step closer to the audience and set her eyes on Harry.

"So is it fine if I ask him to call me?" Nicole unattractively batted her eyelashes.

"Alright that's enough Ms.Nicole!" shouted the judge.

I sank lower in the podium as I prayed for the case to end.

------

"The verdict is in," said the judge as one of the jury spoke into her ear.

"The jury finds the defendant..." she gestured to me.

"Not guilty," a smile spread across my face as I saw Helda being taken away by the probation officer.

"Helda Edwards, you are granted 2 years in prison for domestic violence and another 2 for kidnap," the judge smacked her mallet onto the podium.

Hopefully I will never see her again.

My thoughts went back to Nicole. Does Nicole even know that we could be potential sisters? Does she care? These questions inflated my mind and I didn't know how to get rid of them.

I noticed the boys walk up to me and I smiled at them.

"Thanks for coming," I said.

"Don't mention it. Congratulations," said Liam as he pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back and soon darted my eyes towards Harry. He shyly smiled at me and he asked me to come outside with him.

"Sure," I responded. He tugged my arm slightly as we stepped outside into the cool air.

"So, how are you?" I asked.

"I'm fine, the band and I have been preparing ourselves for the upcoming tour," Harry smiled.

"And you? How are you?" asked Harry.

"I've been better," I said shakily. This was so awkward. He was talking to me like how I talked to my teachers.

I quickly didn't hesitate and pulled him into a hug. "I missed you," I said softly.

"I missed you more," he answered. For a couple moments it was very silent. A peaceful, beautiful and perfect silence. It felt as if we were the only two people on the planet at the time-until I heard it. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. My eyes shot up towards the camera that had been filming.

"Harry!" I yelped pulling away from him.

"We're being filmed!" I pointed towards the camera above us. Someone had clearly moved it there. Seconds later we were greeted by the flashes of cameras, tape recorders and paparazzi.

Harry grabbed my hand as he ambushed through the thousands of fans and paps. He pulled me into his car and drove off.

"Are you okay?" he asked me.

"No," I said.

"What can I do to help?" he asked.

"Take me back," I stated.

------

*Zayn's P.O.V.*

Now that Kylie had resolved her matters with Helda, I need to zone back into my own problems. Anthea's phone was still with me and I began scrolling through the same texts I read earlier.

To: Anthea :)

Hey Anthea! I'm back! Please come over as soon as possible because I missed you so much! I understand you're staying over at Zayn's place tonight....Are you sure about that? Can't wait to see you again! xxxxx

From: Damon ♥

My cheeks flushed red in anger as I saw Anthea's reply.

To: Damon ♥

I didn't know you were coming back today....I'm on my way over right now!!! Missed you SO MUCH MORE! And yeah...Zayn has been such a dear...Plus it gets me so much closer to H.....Anyways see you soon! xxxxxxxxxxxx

From: Anthea :)

I shut Anthea's phone off and thought about the message. What could 'H' mean...My only thoughts went towards Harry...Was she using me to get closer to Harry? Jealousy boiled in the pit of my stomach.

What about Damon...she seemed really close with him. Is that her boyfriend? Then why had she made it seem like she was off the market? Kylie told me she was interested in me but now I wasn't so sure. Was she playing us both?

What did 'are you sure about staying at Zayn's place' have to do with anything? I was so confused. So aggravated. So tired. And so sad.

I decided to go to Anthea's house and demand what was happening. I grabbed my car keys and hopped inside my range rover (yes, I know).

Anthea's house was in a very calm and sophisticated neighbourhood. Each house was unique but at the same time made with elegance. I found her house which was number #14.

I rang the doorbell several times before someone finally answered it.

Standing in front of me, was a guy wearing nothing but a towl to cover his lower....Anyways, this must've been Damon.

Well this will be an interesting story....

-------

A/N: I know, I know. My chapter 17 from yesterday got deleted...So I had to make another one. I hope you guys liked this one just as much as the first one.

First of all, I would like to thank @13strings for helping me figure out what was in the chapter that had been deleted. Thank you so much and I highly recommend everyone to go check out several of her books!

Please write any suggestions or comments in the comments area below! Write if you think Helda should settle her differences with Kylie or if Kylie should talk to Nicole. What about Anthea? What was that all about? You'll find out in the next chapter but for now, write what you want to happen so maybe I'll use your idea instead!

GOAL OF CHAPTER: 25 reads, 5 votes, 2 comments.

PICTURE OF CHAPTER: The beautiful, captivating...ANTHEA!

SONG OF CHAPTER: Fight For This Love-Cheryl Cole

Bye! ttyl xox. No...that does't work. Kay bye!