Bonus Chapter: Interview

A/N: this is the interview special edition chapter where all the stars that YOU guys chose to be interviewed are now answering YOUR questions!

This doesn't really have anything to do or won't affect the storyline whatsoever so without any further interruptions, here it is!

----------

*Third Persons P.O.V.*

"Stop fiddling with your tie, Harry!" Kylie warned as she snapped Harry's fingers away from his tie.

"Guys! The interview is starting soon!" the backstage crew got all the group's makeup ready and prepared them to go on the talk show.

"Don't say anything stupid," we all turned to Todd who was checking out the television host.

"What?" he asked. Lauren nudged him and she kept picking at her nails. Everyone knew she was nervous but no one really wanted to comfort her.

Alright, soon enough, the interview would start and Harry, Kylie, Zayn, Anthea, Helda, Louis, Eleanor, Lauren and Todd would have to get ready for the fans to ask questions and find out the truth.

"We're on guys," Anthea motioned all of them to walk onto the lit stage and face the millions of paparazzi and fans that buzzed around.

Lauren took Todd's hand but he harshly pulled away to fix his hair. 

Kylie flattened her skirt out every couple of seconds and Harry tapped his feet nervously.

This is it, they all thought.

"Welcome to the hit show, England Lights Live!" shouted the perky host.

"I'm Annamaria, the amazing belly dancing entertainment! And the host!" she joked. 

"With us today are the spunky characters from 'Love is a Bet'!" everyone followed her voice into their seats and calmly waited for questions.

"Let's begin!" she shouted. She shuffled through her notes and finally find the first question.

"Alrighty," she held the note in her fingertips and flashed her shiny-white smile.

"The first question is directed at Todd. @GodessOfMischief says: TODD, WHY ARE YOU SO SEXY?" the energetic host, also known as Annamaria, glanced at Todd as everyone waited for his response.

"Well actually," Todd smiled cockily and everyone rolled their eyes. "It all started when I was a little boy. All those pageants, award shows and hair commercials I attended payed off!" he cheered.

"Oh brother," Annamaria muttered.

"Of course it's not easy being so good looking all the time," he continued, "All the jealousy and all the stress still gets to me sometimes," he wiped a fake tear from his face.

"Oh, and I'm thankful for my sexy voice," he finished off.

"Well Todd, you may have a sexy voice but I got a sexy butt!" Annamaria wiggled her hips and the audience cheered and hollered.

"Can't argue with that," he put his arms up in surrender and Annamaria winked.

"The next question is for Lauren," Anna stated. Lauren smirked and quickly applied some lip gloss and pouted her lips.

"@springbreaker says: Lauren, if you want Kylie to be your friend again, then why are you constantly ruining her relationship with Harry?" Anna waited for Lauren's response.

"Well Anna," Lauren batted her eyelashes.Kylie uncomfortably turned away and pretended to be fascinated by her shoes.

"I made a mistake," Lauren started. "I've done some terrible things in the past and I want to make up. The only problem is..." she glanced up towards Harry.