Chapter 25~PART 2

A/N: PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING! *IMPORTANT!*

 So, just for fun, in my book, I will be having a special edition chapter (not really a chapter) and it will be a small interview for all the main characters in my book. Ex: Kylie, Harry, Lauren, Todd, Louis, Eleanor, Helda, Nicole etc.

Please ask your questions down in the COMMENTS below and put who you are asking it so then the characters can reply on the small interview thingy! It will be really fun plus you get to know more about the characters!

--------------------------

PART 2~Vacation With The Boys

*Kylie's P.O.V.*

Todd. One of the many people on my list of hatred and anger. He was sitting in the seat right in front of me babbling with some other tourists. I looked to the two seats beside me and noticed how they were both empty. I threw my coat on them and stretched my legs over them so if Todd noticed me, he wouldn't be able to sit down.

I grabbed my bag and slid out my laptop and found the free Wi-fi. Anthea was online so I video-chat requested her. It was connecting and I was getting more and more anxious. Anthea's face soon appeared on my screen and she looked worried.

"Kylie?" she asked. "Where are you?"

"I'm on flight 182!" I started. "When we got separated, I missed the flight so these wacko guards took me onto this plane," my voice cracked and that usually happens when I'm stressed.

"Don't worry, meet us in the airport and all our cellphones will be on if you need to call us," Anthea smiled.

"Alright, where's Harry?" I asked. Anthea shifted the laptop screen to face a very worried and anxious looking Harry. Once he saw my face on the laptop, he pulled it out of Anthea's hands and scanned the scenery I was surrounded by. Anthea quickly explained what happened and he looked regretful and apologetic.

"I'm so sorry Kylie. I should've looked for you instead of assuming you were on board," he felt guilty and I immediately reassured him and told him it wasn't his fault.

----

Soon the chat got disconnected because Anthea's laptop ran out of battery and as I went to slide my laptop back into my bag, everything fell on the floor. I sighed loudly and picked everything up. Just as I were about to put them back on the outside chairs, I noticed Todd sitting there.

"Ah!" I shrieked in surprise. I had only been picking my stuff up for less then a minute and he had already noticed me and taken the empty seat.

"Hey Kylie," he smiled. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my iPhone from the bag. It fell and hit my knee and I whimpered at the pain in my knee. It still hurt from when I fell on the airport floor and I'm not sure why.

Todd quickly took action and picked up my iPhone before handing it back to me.

"Your knee hurts because it's popped," he pointed out.

"Thanks Todd but I can manage myself," I weakly answered.

"Please Kylie, let me help," he said. I just nodded my head, tired of all the pain and his hands went to my knee. I felt a little uncomfortable because when Todd touched me, I didn't feel warm, comforting hands like the ones Harry had. I felt cold and icy skin pressing against my knee. In a split second, Todd snapped my knee back into place as I let out a small cry. After a few seconds, the pain disappeared and my knee went back to normal.

"Wow. Thanks Todd," I smiled slightly. It was true though, I was thankful. It was nice of him to help me with my knee.

"So why are you going to the Bahamas?" he asked me.