Mine Again.

Last night was...amazing, to say the least. Not just the head they both received, although they can agree that it was nothing short of superb. It was just the fact that they spent time with each other as more than friends again, like they've been wanting to since the day Max got the guilty verdict.

Ravi was sat up sipping coffee as Pip layed her head on his lap, still asleep. After a few minutes, Ravi heard Pip's tired voice pierce through the quietness of the room.

"Morning boyfriend." She whispered with a smile.

"Morning girlfriend." He replied leaning down for a kiss. To his surprise, Pip pushed him away.

"Uh uh, morning breath." She reasoned, "No mouth kisses until I brush my teeth."

"No mouth kisses, huh?" He chuckled, pulling Pip to straddle him before he continued. "So..." He trailed,

"I can kiss you here?"

Ravi whispered suggestively as he pressed a trail of kisses onto Pip's neck, punctuating the last one with a little suckage. This action caused Pip to slightly whimper before pushing Ravi away again.

"Fuck you, Singh."

"Right back at you, Fitz-Amobi."

They burst into a fit of laughter. They'd never know it, but they were both thinking the same thing in that moment; I could do this every morning for the rest of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you have to go?" Pip asked sadly, puppy eyes pointed up at her boyfriend. Her boyfriend. Her boyfriend. Her boyfriend. Oh my Lord. She's not gonna get used to that any time soon, is she?

"Unfortunately, I do Pipster."

Pip was defeated. A frown evident on her features, "Okay, I love you."

"I love you." Ravi echoed

"Text me when you arrive, drive safe!" She ended her goodbye with a long kiss to his lips. "I love you."

Ravi snickered, "You said that already."

"I know, I know, but it's true!"

"Mmkay love, we have to break apart now, or I'm afraid I won't let you go. If you couldn't tell by now, my self control isn't the best when it comes to you."

Pip blushed at the name Ravi just called her. Love? That's new. "Alright..." She sighed, "Bye boyfriend."

Ravi smiled and let out a little chuckle. "Bye girlfriend."

And then he was off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ding

Pip recognized the sound as her phone as she excused herself from the conversation she was having with Magnolia.

A familiar name ran across her screen.

Ravi: Hello my lovely girlfriend

Me: Hello my amazingly hot boyfriend

...

The conversation went on for a good, about 3 hours

Ravi: Okay Sarge, get your beauty rest or you might turn ugly.

Me: Ha. Ha. Whatever. 🙄

Ravi: I'm just joking love. Goodnight Pip ❤️

Me: Goodnight ❤️

Ravi: I'm glad that you're mine again

Me: Me too

Helloo! I'm thinking of stopping this story here butttt if you want more, let me know. Also, if you want please vote and comment! And if you already do, thank you so much. You guys are the reason I keep writing!

One more thing, I know the only reason you guys read my stories because they are AGGGTM but how would you guys feel about a story that's... not AGGGTM? I'm thinking some BL or GL? Lemme know! Thanks!