"Well we can't have that, now can we?"

Pippa's POV

So apparently Ravi had a surprise for me. But unlike a normal person, I have trouble with being blindfolded. For... obvious reasons. Which kind of ruined the surprise, which is common. Me ruining stuff is quite common. Shut up

Pip, this is supposed to be a happy moment. Stop grovelling like a little bitch.

The hotel room he rented was completely decorated. Rose petals graced the floor, especially around the bed. Candles sat on the bedside table ready to be lit. And the lights were dimmed.

"Do you like it?" Ravi whispered close to my ear, wrapping his arms around me from behind.

I nodded quickly, "I love it. But what were you planning to do tonight with this setup of yours?"

"Well…" he dragged out, "I was just thinking about cuddling and watching a movie, but..."

"But?"

"You kinda gave me blue balls after our hot make out sesh."

I hummed in consideration. I wasn't ready to go all out seeing as I still have my virginity. But blowy couldn't hurt.

"Well, we can't have that, now can we?" I whispered seductively in his ear. I pushed him onto the bed and straddled him. "I'm not ready to go all out, but I could blow you?"

"What ever you're comfortable with, Sarge. No judgement from me. I'll even return the favor."

So that is exactly what transpired. Tongues flying, heads bobbing, needy whines and moans coming from the both of us. Magic if you ask me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ravi ran a bath for us and when he was done he led me into the bathroom. And of course, being the extra and amazing man he is, Ravi also decorated the bathroom and our bath.

The suite's giant bathtub was filled with steamy water and rose petals. Already lit candles surrounded the bathtub and platter of chocolate dipped strawberries and marshmallows sat on the edge of the tub.

I looked Ravi in the eyes for a while before I kissed him. I pulled him closer, suffocating him with the kiss until, I myself felt the need to breathe.

"You're pant fucking amazing, you know that?" I whispered to him, our lips barely touching now.

"You're not too bad yourself, Trouble" he chuckled.

I landed a soft punch onto his shoulders before hopping into the steaming water, Ravi following not long after.

Ravi grabbed the platter and held up a strawberry to my lips to which I bit down on.

We continued feeding each other back and forth. Laughing, joking, teasing, much like how we did for the past two weeks but this time we were boyfriend and girlfriend again. We were team Ravi and Pip like we were before all that shit happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon the comfort of the bath deteriorated as the water became cold so we got out of the tub.

So this goofball I have the pleasure of calling my boyfriend bought us matching pajamas. We cozied up in bed before watching a cool Bollywood movie and then a some other stupid 'comedy' Ravi put on.

I rested my face in the crook of Ravi's neck where it was perfectly warm and interlocked our fingers that were made for the other's and I whispered, "I love you, Ravi."

"I love you too Pipster, more than you'll ever know."

Yessir here it is 🤞🏾😍
I hope you enjoyed it. Let me know if you want me to continue this story loves. Thank you so much for reading. Until next time!!