"Never, Trouble."

Tears welled up in Pip's eyes as she tucked her head back into the warmth of Ravi's chest. Breaking into a full sob once Ravi pressed a hand to her back to soothe her shaky motions.

Pip scoffed at herself, "Why am I crying; I dumped you... I'm so sorry."

"Hey, no shh. Look at me." Ravi said calmly. Guiding her head up to him, "You did it to protect me."

"I just don't want you to hate me or--"

"Never, Trouble" Ravi pressed, "I could never hate you. I could never fucking hate you."

Pip looked at him dazed eyes wide pupils wider and mouth slightly ajar. Tearstained face getting nipped at by the breeze that just passed. Blowing her's and Ravi's hair in the wind in theatrical way like a movie. This all felt like a movie.

"And plus, would a person who hated you drive literal hours to come see you? I don't think so." Ravi added with a shrug and a small chuckle.

Pip allowed herself a small laugh before sitting on a nearby bench as Ravi followed.

"So um..." Pip stared into her lap, fidgeting at a piece of loose skin on her left index finger, refusing to look at him while she asked the question she was about to ask. "Have you met...that is...do you have a..." She fumbled.

Unexpectedly so, Ravi burst into a fit of laughter. Dramatically using a single finger to flick away a tear. "I don't remember you being this funny Pip." He remarked, "No, I don't have a girlfriend. "There's sort of someone I'm waiting on. She sort of left me a while back but she said she'd come back to me, and I promised I'd wait for her. I tend to keep my promises, I just hope she does as well."

"She will." Pip responded, "But not at a park. She wants it to be special. She appreciates you wanting her back even after all that she had put you through and she apologizes tremendously."

Ravi put his right hand up to the left side of Pip's face. Before whispering, "She's forgiven."

Why were they talking about themselves in third person person? The fuck if Pip knew. She was just glad Ravi still wanted to be with her.