Romantic Reconcile

2 weeks later -

Ravi looked at himself in the mirror. Well 'looked' wasn't really the right word. Correction: He analyzed himself in the mirror. His mind was stirred with a lot of emotions.

Today he was going to ask Pip to be his girlfriend once more. He knew...well he thought Pip still loved or at least still romantically liked him but yet he was still anxious, of course he'd never show it but it was true.

He ran his fingers through his slightly gelled back hair and let a strand fall to his forehead. He unbuttoned his shirt a little to just give a peak of his mildly toned chest. He wore dark blue jeans that he tucked his white shirt into.

He spritzed himself in a dangerous cologne and was out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The date was nothing really fancy. Ravi had taken Pip on a picnic in a really pretty park. Fruits filled the basket on top of their plaid picnic blanket.

Ravi let Pip sip on some of the personal wine he brought for himself before he cleared his throat.

Pip looked up at him questioningly cocking her head to the side as she continued chewing on a piece of pineapple.

"Pip..." Ravi trailed

"Yeah? What's up?"

"Pippa, will you be my girlfriend?"

Pip choked on a strawberry and went into a coughing fit. "Hold on a moment...what?"

Ravi repeated himself, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

The sides of Pip's mouth curled up into a smile before she launched herself at him and pulled him into a tight hug.

"Yes, yes, yes!" She squealed

Ravi chuckled against Pip's hair before he pulled away a bit. "Can I kiss you?" He asked hopefully.

Instead of a verbal answer, Pip threw her lips onto his, dragging her tongue across his bottom lip coaxing for him to open up, which he did after getting the message.

Their tongues worked against each other in a synchronous haze and the kiss quickly becoming heated.

Pip reluctantly pulled away from Ravi's lips despite her obvious not wanting to. The couple panted heavily at the newfound air. They looked into each other's eyes, smiling like complete idiots.

"I love you..." Ravi whispered in between hot, still shaky breaths

This whole thing reminded Ravi of the first time him and Pip kissed.

That one fateful night when they were standing in the rain both completely drenched but couldn't care less as the both tried to fight off a smile against each other's lips.

"I love you." Pip responded before continuing, "And you have no fucking idea how long I've been wanting to do that for."

Ravi chuckled throwing his head back slightly before looking back at Pip's eyes and then her lips, "I have a bit of an idea." He said before diving back onto her lips. One hand gripping the side of her face and the other her waist. Before pulling away again.

Sorry this was so late, I was busy reading On Thin Ice it's literally so good. But here it is! Let me know if you want anymore of this story. I'm not sure who even reads my content but thank you if do, it truly means the world to me!!