ミ★ℋℴ𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓁 𝓌𝒾𝓃ℊミ★

Ron was laying in the hospital wing bed, he had an incident where someone had stupefied him. He was unconscious as well, I didn't know the news until Harry had told me. I quickly dashed into the hospital wing, everyone's eyes darted to me as I ran over to Ron. I took a deep breath and sat in the stool beside his bed. I saw Hermione sitting on the other stool on the left side of his bed.

Hermione pretended that I didn't exist, I shrugged my shoulders as I looked at Ron and smiled. I took a deep breath and tucked my hair behind my ear, I continued to stare at Ron until I heard someone running inside of the hospital wing. I looked up as I saw Lavender Brown, "Won Won!" Lavender shouted as she looked at me and Hermione. Professor Snape backed up a bit since she was too close to him, he had an annoyed expression when Lavender showed up.

Lavender raised an eyebrow at Hermione since she was holding and caressing Ron's hand. She crossed her arms and huffed, "Who are you?" Lavender asked as she looked at Hermione. Hermione looked up at her and sighed, "I'm his.. Friend." Hermione said as she narrowed her eyes at Hermione. "Don't make me laugh, you two just stare at each other and never talk!" Lavender said as she looked at Hermione, "And besides I'm his girlfriend!" Lavender said once again.

Lavender looked at me up and down and scoffed, "And who might you be?" She asked with a slightly warm smile. I tucked my hair behind my ear and cleared my throat as I smiled at her. "I'm his younger sister, I'm just a year behind him." I said as I smiled At Lavender. She raised an eyebrow and laughed, "Siblings who haven't talked for a year, Hilarious!" Lavender said as she stopped laughing, she rolled her eyes and stood beside me while holding Ron's hand. I felt a wave of anger wash over me as she stood beside me.

I looked over at Harry who was standing beside Dumbledore. Harry looked at me and shook his head, I sighed and nodded as I looked back at Ron. Suddenly, Ron started mumbling something, "Y/n, Y/n." Ron mumbled as Lavender looked at me and dashed out of the hospital wing. I looked at Ron as he slowly opened his eyes and groaned in pain. I looked at him with a worried expression as he looked at me. "Ron.." I whispered as he smiled at me, "I'm so sorry for being a terrible brother, Y/n." Ron said as he continued to smile at me.

I nodded as I smiled at him and sighed, "It's alright, Ron." I said as I cleared my throat. I looked at him with a serious expression and crossed my arms as I remained sitting in the stool beside his bed. "Now, do you remember who attacked you?" I said as I raised an eyebrow and looked at Ron, he shook his head and looked at me while huffing. I nodded and thought of another question, "Do you remember their voice or other people with them?" I said as I raised an eyebrow again. Ron nodded as he thought of the person and their voice, "It sounded like.. Twins? I really can't describe their voices but they sounded the same.." Ron said as I raised an eyebrow.

I looked at him and scratched my head, "George and Fred?" I said as I looked at Ron with a curious expression. Hermione decided to jump in the conversation like she knows everything, "Actually there are other t-" Hermione was cut off by me as I shushed her. "So, George and Fred.. I don't think they would hit their younger brother with the stupefy spell on purpose." I said as I looked at Ron. Ron nodded in agreement as I saw Fred and George in the hallway, I quickly got up from the stool and started speed walking in the hallway.

I started running as I saw them getting faster, once I caught up with them I whispered in a low voice. "Boo!" I whispered since I couldn't tap George or Fred on the shoulder without standing on my tippy toes. They both turned around and raised an eyebrow, "Yesss?" They both said while looking at me. I crossed my arms as they continued to walk in the hallway. I started walking beside Fred as I huffed, "Do you know you stupefied Ron!?" I said as I looked at Fred then George. They both exchanged glances and shook their heads, "No idea we did such a thing." Fred said as he crossed his arms.

I nodded as I walked off and let them be, I quickly dashed back into the hospital wing and smiled at Ron. I tucked my hair behind my ear and sighed, "They said they had no idea and that their truly sorry." I said as I smiled at Ron. Ron nodded and smiled back at me as Hermione looked at me and huffed, "I'm sorry for being stuck up, Y/n." Hermione said with a smile. I nodded and smiled back at her as I cleared my throat, "I forgive you, Mione." I said with a smile, it felt like it had been forever since I called her Mione.
______________________________________________

Authors note: I hope your all doing well today! I really appreciate everyone who takes their time out to read my story. I love you all and hope you have the best day/ night!