ミ★𝒯𝒽ℯ ℒ𝒾𝒷𝒶𝓇𝓎ミ★

I was casually sitting near the window reading a book in the library. I flipped through the page slowly as I looked up from my book, Harry was standing right there. He smiled and waved at me.

"Hello there, miss dedicated." He said in a joking tone, I smiled and looked at him. He smiled back with a cute and cheesy smile.

"Yello there, the chosen one." I said as my voice was dripping with sarcasm. Harry laughed a bit and smiled at me. He sat down across from me and started talking. Suddenly Draco Malfoy walked in, I waved at him as he waved back.

"A Malfoy in the library?!" Harry said in a low voice, I giggled and nodded. "Nothing new to me. He's always roaming around in the library." I said while whispering back to Harry. My voice was soft and low.

"Oh, really?!" Harry said while nodding. Suddenly, I saw everyone walking to their next class, I leaned back in my library seat and hopped up. I quickly got my stuff together and went to Charms class, as Harry, Hermione, and Ron went to Defense against the Dark Arts class.

I quickly pulled out my notebook and Quill. My Quill was pure white, the feathers were silky and perfect, and it already had unlimited ink.

As I wrote, I suddenly felt something carving into my skin. Something most purebloods would say, everyone at my school thought I was a Mudblood. So I would often get called that by Slytherin's. The pain increased as I started breathing heavily. I almost started wincing in pain, I quickly controlled myself as the pain increased higher and higher. Suddenly, that's when I let out a whimper..

Neville Longbottom was sitting right beside me. He looked over and raised an eyebrow he was always worried for people, "H-Hey, are you ok..?" Neville asked as I whimpered. I couldn't even speak, I shook my head and started crying silently. My eyes got puffy as I cried, I slowly sniffed and started crying harder. Tears would just re form every time.

Neville placed both of his hands on his head. He looked worried and stressed. He quickly looked down at my hand, and he saw the words "Mudblood freak." He narrowed his eyes. He looked around as his eyes directly went to Pansy Parkinson and Draco Malfoy. His suspicion was that one of them used something to carve that hateful word on my hand.

Neville pulled me in for a soft hug and sighed. He looked at me as his facial expression was full of worry. He held my hand tightly, he looked at my notes, and smiled. "I can w- write the rest if you w-want?" Neville said while smiling, I nodded at him and mumbled,"Thanks.."

Neville nodded as he continued writing notes for me. I crossed my arms and sighed, Neville quickly turned and looked at me curiously. "A-Are you ok..?" Neville asked. His face was full of worry and love. I looked at him and nodded. He continued taking notes for me as I sighed again.

After class ended, Neville handed me my notebook and Quill. I smiled at him and packed my stuff together as I exited Charms class. I quickly walked over to Harry, Ron, and Hermione, I sat down beside them in the Great Hall since it was lunchtime. I looked at them and sighed.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Hermione said with a concerned expression. I sighed and looked at her, I showed her my hand as I looked down at the wooden table. Hermione raised an eyebrow and looked at Ron, "Well, is this normal. I mean, you're her older brother, Ron."
Hermione said while looking at Ron.

"No, Hermione. Nothing about her hand being carved into is normal. Do you have an idea who could have done it, Hermione?" Ron said, his voice a mix between anger and concern.

Hermione shook her head and sighed. She grabbed my hand and looked at it again. As she studied handwriting like an open book. "Mabye, I do now. I have my suspicion of Pansy Parkinson, Draco Malfoy's girlfriend." Hermione said as she continued examining my hand.