ミ★𝒮𝓉ℴ𝓅 𝒾ℊ𝓃ℴ𝓇𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓂ℯミ★

It had been five days already, I was completely devastated that Ron didn't talk to me or Harry for five whole days. I paced back and forth in my dormitory as I desperately tried to figure out what I did wrong and how I got myself into this mess.

I decided to get dressed in my robe even though breakfast hadn't even started yet, I was only an hour early so it didn't matter. I brushed my hair neatly but a bit aggressive to the point a long strand of my hair fell out, I sighed as a strand fell out. I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste as I wet my toothbrush and applied the toothpaste.

I looked at the big clock on the wall as I grabbed my floss and flossed my teeth, I grabbed my heart shaped earrings and put them in my ear, I grabbed my supplies as I looked at the clock again. The clock read as 6:30 a.m. I quickly grabbed my stuff as I ran downstairs I almost forgot about the moving staircase as I slipped and rolled downstairs.

Harry was standing next to the stairs as he promised to wait for me last night. Suddenly, he saw me roll down the stairs and raised an eyebrow as he giggled a bit and helped me up as I landed on my stomach. I tucked my hair behind my ear as I gathered my books and sighed as Harry bent over and helped me pick up my books as well.

Once we finally picked up all of my books I smiled at Harry as we headed to the Great Hall for breakfast, the Great Hall was already packed as the Gryffindor table was the loudest especially since Fred and George were being goofballs. I giggled at Fred and George as I saw Ron, Hermione and Ginny sitting together as they whispered to each other.

Ginny kept giving me a side eye as they whispered about something. It bothered me to the point I couldn't even look at Ginny nor Ron. I couldn't look at Ron or Ginny the same but, I hated how I despised both of them since they were my SIBLINGS!
___________________________________________________

Ginny's POV:

I looked at Y/n in the corner of my eye repeatedly as we whispered about Harry and Y/n. I looked at Ron as I tapped him on the shoulder as I signaled my head to look at Harry, Ron noticed that Harry was staring at them as he stared back. I whispered something to Hermione as she raised an eyebrow, "I think Y/n is only staying with Harry because she likes him." I whispered with a wink.

Hermione didn't hesitate as she immediately agreed, "Your not wrong.." Hermione said as she raised an eyebrow and looked at Y/n and Harry. I looked at Harry and slightly smiled at him I sighed as I looked at the wooden table, "Who wouldn't have a crush on Harry.." I thought as I looked at Y/n with an expression full of sympathy.

Y/n looked back at me as my eyes quickly drifted away as I looked at Ron who was still staring at Harry, Ron had the eyes of a tiger ready to pounce on its prey. I looked at Ron as I snapped my fingers and whispered, "Ronald Weasley!" I whispered as he quickly turned to me with a concerned look.  I sighed and shook my head as he nodded and continued eating his food silently.
_______________________________________________________
Back to Y/n's POV:

I looked at the floor as I sighed quietly, I looked at Harry as my eyes drifted to Hermione and Ginny as I looked at Ron. I tucked my hair behind my ear as Harry was in complete silence by now, he didn't want to talk at this point and I could tell.

After Breakfast

After breakfast I quickly picked up my supplies as I entered potions class, I had my first class with Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. I tucked my hair behind my ear as I entered potions while looking at the ground. I decided to sit beside Neville Longbottom, I immediately started taking notes as I looked At couldn't stop thinking about Ron and Ginny.
_______________________________________________________

Authors note: My vacation ended already :( But, that's besides the point. I hope you all have an amazing day/night!