ミ★ ℐ𝓉𝓈 𝒷ℯℯ𝓃 𝒶 𝓎ℯ𝒶𝓇ミ★

It's been a year since Ron or Hermione has talked to me and Harry, even on summer break Ron didn't bother to even talk to me. It damaged me a lot since I'm his sister, I still love him it just feels like he doesn't love me.

___________________________________________________________

When we returned to Hogwarts I sat down beside Ginny as the ceremony for the first years went on. I noticed how Ginny has been looking at Harry as well, every time she looks at Harry her face just turns red. Harry does the same as well, something about them seems completely off. Ron and Hermione act awkward all the time, I mean it's just pure silence between them.

Once the ceremony was over that meant dinner time, I smiled as the food magically appeared on the table. I quickly picked up my fork as I started shoveling the food into my mouth, I chugged my butter beer that I had beside me as I ate. I continued to devour my food, Ginny looked at me and raised an eyebrow. I raised an eyebrow back at her as I stuffed my face like a goblin.

Harry was sitting across from us as his eyes widened, he never knew how I ate when I was hungry. "Are you alright, Y/n?" Harry said as he tried to be serious, the corner of his mouth twitched as he held in his laughter. I looked up at him and nodded as I continued eating, Harry took a few deep breaths and nodded back. I looked over at Ginny who was practically daydreaming while staring at Harry. I nudged Harry as he looked at me and smirked, he knew that Ginny was looking at him as well.

I swallowed my food as I looked at Ginny, I started giggling and looked at Ginny. "Ginny!" I whispered trying to cause attention, Ginny quickly snapped out of it and raised an eyebrow while looking at me. "What, Y/n!!" Ginny whispered back. I smiled at her and made a funny facial expression, "I know you like Harry." I said with a mischievous smirk. Those words made Ginny blush like crazy.
___________________________________________________________

Once it was time for Dinner to come to an end the food disappeared, I pouted as I was on my last bite of my food. Harry chuckled softly and looked at me, "Looks like someone's angry." Harry said as he nudged me playfully, I let out a little giggle as I looked at Harry and smiled. I stood up as everyone started heading to their dormitories.

Once I got to my dormitory that I shared with Ginny, Hermione, Lavender Brown, and the Parvati twins. I waved to Harry that was in a distance, he waved back as I entered the Gryffindor girls dormitory. I tucked my hair behind my ear as I saw Hermione glare at me, I smirked as I changed into my sleeping clothes. I blew a kiss to Hermione as she rolled her eyes and sighed. I smiled as I got in my blankets and sighed,  "Hermione, get over it.. It's been a year." I said as Hermione ignored me.

I narrowed my eyes at her as she remained silent, I huffed as I wrapped up in the covers and fell sound asleep. Hermione glared at me the whole time as I slept, she finally headed to bed when Ginny walked in.
_______________________________________________

In the morning.

Once it was morning time I quickly jumped out of my bed, I stumbled over my shoes and fell in my stomach. I grunted as Ginny and Hermione looked at me. I awkwardly smiled at them and groaned in pain as I got up, I took a deep breath and exhaled. I went over to my suitcase and got my black skirt and Gryffindor sweater, I quickly threw my outfit on as I brushed my hair neatly. I got my blush and applied some on m cheeks to give them a rosy look, I grabbed my supplies as I looked at the clock. I raced downstairs and held onto the railing.

Harry saw me and smiled as he rubbed the back of his neck, "The first time you didn't fall," He said as he shot me a teasing look. I stuck my tongue out at him as we headed to breakfast in the Great Hall.
___________________________________________________________

Authors note: Sorry for making this short and simple, I've just been stressed out from getting school supplies and all of that. Love you!