ミ★ 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝓉ℯ𝓇𝓎ミ★

Hermione and Ron were thinking, Harry looked fumbled and worried.
"Guys it's not that I-" Suddenly Hermione cut me off and said, "Yes it is Y/n!"
Ron chimed in and said, "I agree, no one is getting away with hurting my sister." Harry also nodded in agreement.

"But what if you guys get in a fight, or a duel, or even worse detention for fighting!?" I said in a worried voice, Hermione looked at Ron and sighed. "She does have a point, Ron.." Hermione said, Ron still had a pissed off expression on his face. "So, she's my sister I refuse to sit here and let her get bullied!" Ron said while raising his voice at Hermione. I flinched as he raised his voice, "Hey, don't raise your voice at her!" I said while looking at Ron.

"Oh, I didn't notice.. Sorry, Mione.." Ron said while looking down at the table, Hermione sighed as she looked at Ron. "Ok, how about we find out who did it? " Harry said while suggesting something, Ron agreed as Hermione sighed and nodded. They didn't care what I thought, they were going to get revenge.

A few minutes went by, they had till 1:00 P.M. To find out who did it. It was was only 12:01 P.M. Hermione looked at Ron and sighed, Harry looked at them both as he aggressively ate. Hermione looked at Harry and giggled a bit, Ron smirked at Harry and sighed. "Ok, seriously let's go." Ron said while tapping Hermione. She turned around and nodded at Ron, I stood up as Harry followed in behind Ron and Hermione. I quickly caught up with them and walked behind Harry.

"Seems like he really cares about you.." Harry said with a slight smile on his face, I smiled back at him and nodded as I tucked my beautiful Ginger hair behind my ear. I also had earrings on that shined bright like crystals in the sun, Harry teased me and covered his eyes. "Ahh, it's blinding mEeEeE!" Harry said while chuckling, I smiled back at him as we continued to walk outside. Our objective was to find Pansy and Draco, but me and Harry were being huge goofballs at the moment.

As me and Harry laughed In the back Ron suddenly turned around, he looked at me and Harry and raised an eyebrow. He shrugged it off and continued looking for Draco or Pansy. Suddenly, Hermione spotted Draco and Pansy under a beautiful and big oak tree. Hermione walked over to Draco and Pansy, she was pulling Ron by the arm as she walked over to them. Hermione crossed her arms as she looked at Draco, Ron looked at Pansy and rolled his eyes.

"Did you hurt Y/n?!" Ron shouted at Pansy and raised an eyebrow, Pansy shook her head and looked at Draco in confusion. Ron sighed and grabbed me by the hand, he held out my hand and showed them the carving in my hand. Draco had an arrogant smirk on his face as he looked at Ron.  "Oh yeah, we did do that. Your a Weasley what could you possibly do, go running back to your family? " Draco said as Pansy chuckled, her chuckle was evil and nasty.

Ron didn't hesitate, he quickly pulled out his wand and held it near Draco's throat. Hermione looked startled as she tried to calm Ron down. Pansy quickly pulled out her wand as well, she had it close to Ron's stomach. Hermione sighed and looked at the situation. "Ronald Weasley, just stop!" Hermione begged as Ron looked at Draco, Ron slowly lowered his wand. Pansy kept her's pointing to his stomach. "Not so fast Weasley, let's finish what you started." Pansy said while pointing the wand at Ron.

Ron looked at Hermione to see if she had anything to say but, she just looked at him with a worried expression. Ron sighed as he pointed his wand at Pansy, Ron and Pansy both backed up. Next thing you know it they were in a duel, Ron shouted "Expelliarmus!" Suddenly Pansy's wand flew out of her hand. She quickly picked it up and smirked at Ron, "Surprised a Weasley like you knew how to cast that spell." Pansy said as she waved her wand. Ron didn't reply since he was trying to focus.

Pansy rolled her eyes and shouted "Stupefy!" Suddenly, Hermione ran over to where Ron was. She shouted "Protego!"  Hermione held onto Ron's hand as a white shield protected them both. Something unexpected happened, the spell rebounded off of the shield. When it rebounded it was coming in me and Harry's direction, I pulled Harry by his arm as we both ducked it. Pansy looked puzzled and confused on everything that just happened.

"A Muggle born knows more than me?" Pansy said while looking at Hermione. Hermione held back her anger and sighed, "And so what if I am?" Hermione said in a sassy tone. Pansy looked at all of us and rolled her eyes, she shoved me out of the way as I fell on the ground. "Keep your hands off of my sister!" Ron yelled at Pansy in anger, her and Draco were already halfway in the castle. They both laughed as they heard Ron scream at them.

"Come on guys, we're late for class..." Hermione said while releasing Ron's hand. Me and Harry followed in behind them I looked at all of them and sighed. Once I finally arrived to transfiguration class I took a seat beside Luna Lovegood, since I had this class period with Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. Luna was focused in class she had a hint of dedication inside of her. I smiled at her and took out my notebook and started taking notes, my handwriting was beautiful and neat. I also wrote in cursive and my notes were easy to understand.