Chapter 27

After Wedding Party

I GIGGLED as i saw how Sabvier smirked as he dance om the floor while some was amazed that he can dance. The music is pretty good yet a bit of erotic. Well it's Careless Whisper of George Michael, he was dancing sexily as he touched his body. Everyone gasped and shout, “WOHOOO!!”

“WO-OH-OHHH!!”

“MY INNOCENT EYES, BWHAHAHA!”

“OH, PAK! POGI, SINO KA DIYAN?!”

“SIGE PAAA! AY, CHAROWT”

“HOYY! PAKITAKIP PO NG MGA MATA NG MGA BEBE NIYO!!!”

“DON'T STEAL MY BEBE!”

“OH, BAKA BRO NAMIN IYAN! WOOO!!”

Sabvier laughed as he hugged me and i keeped on staring at his eyes and giggled when he look so enjoying, “I love you, mallow-baby.” he confessed.

I smiled and caressed his face, “I love you too and more, Savielle.”

He smiled as his cheeks turned red, oh.. My hubby's blushing, huh. I smiled and caressed his cheeks while leaning on his bold chest.

“Hubby... You're blushing.”

I giggled as i heard his heart thumping so hard, i almost laughed as i heard it's beating fast and hard. So furious, baby. He was wearing a very thin fabric white polo that revealed the valley of his chest.

His sunglasses are on his shirt, nakasabit sa kanyang polo. His hair look so messy yet sexy and attractive. And his argentine blue eyes look stunning as the light reflected on it and i cn saw my own reflection there. It was so...magical.

The place look so beautiful, with the veins with flowers around the edges and roof of the places, some had on the chairs. Maging ang mga haligi ay mayroon ding mga palamuti. Kahit ang gili ng upuan kung saan pwedeng ilagay ang mga braso.

Flowers and butterflies are around and it doesn't look so girly. It's magical for some aspects and reasons. The butterflies, flowers and even the veins are all in color pastel and the walls are color vanilla as it was clean.

Savielle's friends are wearing the same outfit as he is but it's a different colors, kulay pastel violet ang suot nila. While, i am wearing a spaghetti strap white dress, silk ang tela nito.

“Everything is just so perfect for tonight, huh.” he commented, “As it should be, hubby.” i teased him again.

His heart thump so hard and fast again. Mahina akong napatawa dahil doon, “Hmm...” i hummed as i saw hik blushing, “Looks like i won't be calling you hubby already. You're blushing too much and you're heart's thumping so hard and fast. Hmm, so furious.” i joked.

His eyes widened and look down on me, “N-No... I-It just...” he tried to explain.

Natawa naman ako, he look so cute as he tried his best to explain his self. Oh, goodness! I'm so whipped, huh. I tried to make a fierce look while he gave me an apologetic look and as if he wants to explain but can't in ghe first place.

I giggled and pinched the tip of his nose, “Just joking, hubby.” sinadya kong bagalan ang pagbigkas ng hubby kaya naman natawa na lang ulit ako ng tumikbok ng napakalaas at napakabilis ang puso niya.

“Baka naman tumakas na ang puso mo niyan, huh.” i teased him.

Natawa na lang ako ng tumingin siya sa ibang direksyon at ayaw akong tignan sa mga mata ko.

Aasarin ko pa sana siya ng makita ko so Zaira at Collette na mukhang may pinag-uusapan. Zaira's wearing a same silk dress but it's color violet, it look so elegant and beautiful on her. It suits her so much.