Father's Day

June 18, 2023 - Sunday -
11 : 19 AM - Father's Day.

A/N :

This letter is dedicated to my father, and to all kinds of father in this world. I am shy (di mo sure, self) or shall i say embarrassed to share this letter with you personally that's why i wilk just write it her in wattpad, mwehehe.

<*~°~*>

'Dear Pápa,

         First of all, Happy Father's Day po. And well, i will just share a little story with you, pápa. I still can't get over with the fact that your friend's son (my FORMER crush) haved told his father i' m shameless, i know naman na it's true but, duh? Babae ho ako, oo, di lang halata.

So, ahmm, thank you po. Thank you for giving me an opportunity to be alive. Thank you for always supporting me, us, me and my siblings. Thank you for not being such a irresponsible father. Thank you po because even if you and máma fought sometimes, you will still not forget about me and my siblings.

Thank you for the love, the care and over all. MARAMING SALAMAT po. And sorry, kasi pasaway ako, kasi matigas ulo ko, kasi minsan napakabait kong anak ( to the point that we argued, oh, diba abait a bata ako, tsk, don't gaya-gaya me, mga Unipigliens, ah?), sorry din po kasi... I always fight with you, like as if i'm taut stubborn.

But don't worry, I won't change, haha!

Mas magpapasaway pa po ako, but i will never ever lost the chance to finish my studies and work hard to make sure that i can provide you, máma and my siblings a comfortable and safe lifestyle, just like what you always do for us.

And, i promise po, hindi ako magboboyfriend hanggat hindi iyon blue eyes, sayang din ng genes, noh! Haha, I'm not joking. And of course, i will not saying it with period, who knows, eh, diba? Baka green eyes pala, haha!

Anyways, enough with my OBSESSION on eye colors, seryoso po, thank you po talaga. At salamat sa lahat lahat. Muah, muah!
Lo siento, pápa. Je'Taime, pápa. Te amo, hshs.

-Nagmamahal,
Amor.'

<*~°~*>

PAGE : 27 | P. I. G.