Chapter 19

The Truth To Unleash.

TINIGNAN KO si Zia nang tumango siya at ngumiti.

“Zaira's name wasn't really Zaira. On the nine princesses and two princes, only her who had changed a name. Her biological name is Malishka Bambolina Charis Zamora. And we've also discovered that Starlette's mother is the wife of King, Prince, and of the Duke. In short, she's the Queen, the Princess and also the Duchess. What a savage woman, she knows her assignment, nah? Well, what things we discovered back then too was.... Mister Cathedral is suffering on Dissociative Identity Disorder. Mister Cathedral haved once forgot his own wife and instead he pointed on Tavina as his's. And some other day he would be totally opposite, he will be the good husband of Misis Cathedral. Aughr! Ka-stress!” Zia continued.

Malungkot akong napatungo, H-He's an DID patient? Kung ganoon, bakit hindi pa siya ginagamot? Like, why didn't he has any psychiatrist?

“Mister Hadjie Sven Badsegan Cathedral was once married with Kycine Klea Maureen Eusebio but he ended up murdering her ruthlessly due to jealousy. In front of their one year old son, Marco Bryce, who's now cannot be found. Not only that, due to that fact, he turned insane! He raped almost all high school girl students he will saw! And none of them was found alive or not a single mom today. And one of them is Zyren Aliyah Aguilar, the mayor's daughter. The day the mayor found it out, he tried all his best to kill Mister Cathedral but as the day went on and passed. The mayor never showed up again. One of his crimes too was he also raped male... One of them is his own son, Bryce who's traumatized about it. Oh, how i wish someone fixed him.” maiiyak na sabi ni Kathleya.

Hindi ako makapaniwalang napakurap-kurap at dahan-dahang naglandasan ang mga luha ko.

Tinignan ko si Savielle at yumakap sa kaniya paharap at doon umiyak. N-No... They... They don't deserve it.. No... My heart was filled with pity and i couldn't help on thinking how can a master like him be alive.

Nakita ko ang pag-igting ng panga ni Savielle.

“H-He's.. Indeed insane! Even if he's a patient, still... He needs to be... FUDGE IT!” galit niyang sigaw, he also can't believe it all.

Tumikhim si Hannah.

“That's why, we can't really blame you, the two of you of being not able to carry memory and just buried it on the back of the two of your's mind. But still, the two of you manage to fight it on you two's own unique way! You two's bond is just so...unbreakable.” she confessed.

What if all of those memories came back? What if all of those memories return?

Nagbaba ako ng tingin sa sahig, i was as if nearly want to cry! Napalabi ako at dinilaan ang labi ko nang maramdamang nanunuyo na ito. Bumuntong hininga ako siyaka nag-angat ng tingin kina Ate Missy na ngayo'y nanunubig din ang mga mata.

Zia tsk-ed and look on Ate Missy while raising her eyebrows.

“Ikaw atah, buntis, Ate Missy, eh. Sinundan mo na pala si Barbie, ah! Ayiee! Sus, same father ba? Sayang kasi hindi ko kilala father ni Barbie, haha!” she teased her while also tickling Ate Missy on her waist's side.

Pinagtaasan lang siya nito ng kilay at inambaan.

“Huwag ako, Zia, huwag ako!” sagot niya sa pang-aasar ni Zia na ngayo'y nag-iisang linya ang labi habang nanlalaki ang mga mata, She looks like Momo, but a pretty one. Natawa na lang kami sa kanilang dalawa.