Prolouge

[DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT, MY DEAR UNIPIGLIENS!]

Am i ready?

That's the question that been stuck in my head. I was about to get my phone to check my social media accounts when someone knocked on my door.

I feel so unsafe here.. I mean, the way some of uncles looking at me, it's so nasty. How i wish that Older Brother will come back now.

“Whoever is it? Come in.”

Then the door opens, turns out it's my older brother, Savielle Faze Cathedral.

I blinked my eyes again, not believing on what i am seeing.

“Aaahhh! Older Brother? Is that you?”

He nodded then open his arms, and i run towards him and hug him so tight. He even carry me and that just makes our body much closer.

“I miss you, Kuya!” i said to him.

He chuckle because of it, as i showered his face with my kisses. The way he chuckle... It's so manly.

“Hey, hey, for now, why don't you open my gifts for you, sweetie?” he said.

And i nodded as a response. I don't know that my wish of him coming back will came true!

“Is all of that mine, Older Brother?”

“Yes, sweetie.” he whisper it to my ears as a response.

I clap my hands as a child because of happiness that i feel. This is why he's my favorite person among all relatives and family we has.

“Did you already visit Mom and Dad?”

“Yes, sweetie, and they just told me that you've already has a boyfriend, is that true?”

“Yes, older brother. He is Gaveron Haverford. His a nice guy, i would love you to meet him.”

His eyes suddenly got that “dark-aura” from somewhere. Is he.... I he smells the bad odor of me? I sniffed my underarms and when he sees what i am doing, he look at me confusely.

Then, he's starting to tickling me. Which made me laugh so hard and starting to move so much above him.

We're in my bed right now and whenever i was able to runaway from him, he will grab my feet or legs and it will makes me much closer to him and starts to tickling me again.

“Ahh.. Ahh.. Old.. Brother, hahahaha stop it already, goshie! Ahh, hahaha, s-stop! Ahh, hahaha stop. Oh my, hahaha.”

“What are you doing earlier, huh? Sniffing yourself? Hmm, come here.”

And now he's starting to tickle me using his chin.

Oh my, i think, air would be stucked on my stomach because of what he's doing.

“Eeh, stop, older brother, then, I'll tell you.”  i said, i even raised my two hands as a sign of giving up already, and he really stops.

“I am sniffing myself because i saw that dark-aura on you. I thought you smell my bad odor, that's why. As you know, older brother, i still hasn't taken a bath, hihi.” i explained at him and he smile at me before hugging me from my back and putting his chin on my right shoulder where i don't has any hair because all of my hair were in my left shoulder. He sniffed the right side of my neck, smelling, sniffing my scent.

I gasped when he suddenly kiss the the side of my neck that he sniffed.

He suck that part of my neck, i could feel the little pain because of what he's doing.

“O-Older Brother....”

He kissed my cheeks when he heard me call him. It makes me smile, i don't know what he do at my neck, maybe that his love language.

I suddenly remembered his gifts.

“Ahh! Older Brother, your gifts for me. I think i should open it already.”

He didn't say anything and just continue kissing my neck and me myself knows what effects it giving me especially my private part.

“O-Older Brother...”

“M-m? Can i ask you, sweetie?”

“Yes, why?”

“Did your boyfriend already kiss you?”

I look at him in confuse but i just shake my head as a response.

Then, without any words he starts conquering my lips by his lips too, he bit the lower part of my lips, making me open my mouth and he uses that chance to enter my mouth and lick the upper part of my tongue before sucking it.

“Good. Because your made, your created just to be or to fulfill the missing pages of my life, of the book and that book is me.”

And by just a second he is now on my top, half naked.

“Older Brother... Does sister and brother do this things?”

“No.”

Then, he start to lick my neck and the bck of my ears. Then he entered my blouse and start to massage my boobs.

“Ugh..Then, older brother, why are we doing this?”

“We're unique.” he said, whispering in my ears.

And he starts to lick the right side of my boobs and suck the other side.

He was about to take my pants off when someone knocked on my door.

Are we doing something forbidden? If we're.. Why i am enjoying it? Loving it?

Before he stand up ge kiss my collarbone first, then, my shoulder to my neck and suck it again then to my lips,as if eating it.

And, he finally stand up. He dressed me first before he dressed himself too. And go directly to my door, to found mom and dad there.

I open his gifts and all of it was exactly what i want. The necklace set with earings and bracelet. The nine dress that looks so sexy yet elegant. The heels that looks so simple yet breath-taking.

“Older Brother! I love your gifts for me!! Ahh! Thank you!”

Because of what i said Older Brother turn around and look at me to find me running towards him and hug him tight before kissing his cheeks.

“Aww.. Look how close our kids are.”

“Mom, we're not a kids anymore.” Older brother said.

“Aish. Come on let's go downstairs, let's eat already.”

Mom agreed on what dad said, so am i. Dad and mom go downstairs first when i was supposed to go downstairs, Older brother hug me by back again and whisper some thing on my ear.

“Just let our Forbidden Pleasure continue, sweetie. Just trust me, i will do something. I already plan what we're going to head at.”

{END OF THE CHAPTER}

LOVE IS ALWAYS COME AND BUMPS INTO US UNEXPECTEDLY, TO THE POINT THAT SOMETIMES IT LEADING US INTO COMMITTING UNPLEASANT SINS. AND INNOCENTS THAT JUST WANT TO ABLE TO BE WITH THEIR LOVE ONES, AS ALWAYS, WAS THE ONE THAT GETS A HARDER TRIALS.

-🌹🎑

PLEASE DON'T HATE THIS STORY, DON'T BASH IT. IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE IT NOR ADORE IT OR LOVE IT OR HAVE ADMIRATION AT IT BECAUSE YOUR NOT A FAN OF “DON'T JUDGE THE BOOK BY IT'S COVER” THEN JUST LEAVE THE STORY ITSELF ALONE. PROMISE, THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN SOMETHING YOU SHOULD LEARN.

PAGE : 02 |P. I. G.