Guilt

WARNING: This sequence contains physical abuse, knife injuries, domination and humiliation. This is happening with consent. Skip to the next chapter now if you are offended by these factors and don't want to read this.

This is possible the first time I am going this far. I apologize but I can't just turn all this nicely without it making escalate first. It would sound off. I had to write this. Forgive me.

Skip immediately if you want to avoid this!

---

Part of me was afraid of what Hector was planning to do with me.

But I knew I had to stay brave. This is for my own good. Facing my fears head on will make me stronger. I can't keep running away.

I heard Hector's footsteps and started to shiver. He was coming to get me.

Don't be afraid. Just breathe.

I had this situation once before. Back at the hotel where he chased me. That's where I also ran away.

But not this time. I took a deep breath. I won't be running away this time.

With a growl the door opened and Hector came in. Still dressed in his killer attire and with the knife in hand.

He closed the door behind him and turned around to lock it. It begins.

"Too many...fucking...years. Where you ran away from me. I won't let you run away this time."

I wanted to step back but didn't. This would prove fear. So I stood still, listening closely to Hector.

"My mother abused me. You abandoned me. My life went to shit."

I just followed Hector move around my form while I still stood on the same spot.

"You were a coward. Deciding to let me get beaten up instead of helping me. Some friend you are..."

"I know. I am a coward. I chose to run instead of help."

"More than a coward. A traitor even. I trusted you with my life."

Don't show...any fear. Be brave. Confront your fears. Confess your sins.

"You were wrong in trusting me. I stabbed you in the back when you needed me"

"It truly hurt, Y/N. You proved to be like everyone else. Turning a blind eye on my suffering."

"You suffered so much and I ignored it. I am worthless"

Hector soon stopped in front of me and grabbed my arm.

Whatever he now wanted to do I didn't stop him. I remember the rules.

Go against my orders and I will make it worse

Then he swiped against my arm with the knife. I flinched and whimpered as he did that.

"Listen to it. Those whimpers of yours. Exactly like me, when I was hit by my mother."

He tightened his grip on the arm before shoving me against the wall.

I let out a grunt and whined when I sunk down on the wall with my arm starting to bleed.

"She wasn't so caring to me as you are. She treated me like trash. Like a kid she never even wanted!"

He approached me while I looked at him.

I could only imagine what Lucinda did to him. He was taking it out on me. This was the first step of confronting my fears. Reliving the most painful times of Hector, when I left him.

Then he kicked my knee. Not once, not twice, even thrice. With the third being the hardest.

I screamed.

"I also screamed like this, when she fucked up my legs like this. Can you imagine what she said to me?"

He went closer as I started crying. Not because I was hurt but because of imagining what Hector went through without me being there to help him.

"Fucking kid. Useless little brat. You're nothing!"

These words hurt me but I knew that they were necessary.

And they weren't truly targeted at me.

Then he delivered another kick to my stomach and I cried out as I stumbled to the floor, clutching my stomach in pain.

"Look at you. Stupid kid. Can't even get up. What good even are you?"

In this moment it was like I was reliving Hector's past from my own eyes. Where I was Hector as a kid and Hector was Lucinda.

I was crying as I couldn't look up. It hurts...It's painful.

"Crying again. You make me sick. Always this little crying kid who can't do shit. Always causing trouble."

I tried standing up but I received another kick in the stomach.

Then I was grabbed by the throat and forced to look into her eyes. Lucinda's eyes...

"You should've never been born"

My eyes went wide and I closed them, letting more tears fall from eyes.

Then I heard Hector's voice again as I was let go.

"It always went similar like this. Her slicing my arms, kicking me in the legs, the stomach, sometimes even other places. She even punched me in the face multiple times."

I opened my eyes and found myself back in Hector's bedroom. Looking up at him with tears in my eyes.

"The school teachers and doctors were really suspiscious of what was happening. My mother always managed to lie to them. Saying that I fell or other kids had beaten me. But I think they figured out eventually"

I felt...gross.

"When I finally graduated that's when my mother became ill. She was admitted to a nursing home and her health was failing. She was dying of lung cancer."

I coughed as I looked back up at him.

"Of course the beatings stopped as a result. But her insults to me didn't. Even though they were weaker than before"

I tried standing up but it was difficult. Then I was lifted up by Hector himself and placed on the bed.

"When we were alone, she always told me how useless I was. How much of an unwanted child I really was. That she can't believe that this is what was fucked into her from my dad."

I couldn't believe it. But I had to. Hector was telling this to me and I knew he wasn't lying. His mother truly was that cruel to him and I felt bad for him.

"In my times at the FBI, I felt...shitty. When my mother was close to dying, I was more...nervous, paranoid and afraid around others. Even going to the therapist was...difficult. Anti-depressants? Well, not fucking lightly. It would interfere with my work performance I said. Which I would have been right with. Wait here"

And I did. Hector distanced himself from for a moment.

It hurt. What Hector did to me because of his past. But deep inside I knew.

It had to be done...