Surgery

This is my don't be scared song. Sing it and I won't be scared long~

I woke up to Erin's voice...however it sounded off. I then heard beeps.

My vision was slowly getting clearer and I was in a dark room. I was strapped to a chair, I wasn't able to move my hands.

"Help! Somebody!"

I sighed. Why did I even try? It's not like anyone could hear me...

"Y/N? Is that you?"

I heard Kate's voice. So there was some hope left. She was alive.

"I'm right here!"

"Y/N? You're alright?"

The door on my side opened and Kate and Jamie entered, rushing towards as soon as they saw me.

"Oh. Thank god you're okay. What happened to you?"

"He...caught me. I...woke up in here."

"Y/N?"

I saw Jamie behind Kate but I wasn't entirely happy to see her.

Kate attempted to set me free as I glared daggers at Jamie.

"Listen, Y/N. If you're mad at me for not getting you out, I'm sorry. I tried to warn you."

"You lied to Erin, Jamie."

"I told you..."

"Both of you. Can we please maybe focus on getting out of here first? We got no time to be arguing around."

And then I was free.

"There. Can you stand up?"

"Yes..."

I stood up from the seat and I felt a bit...numb. Possibly the effects of what I was put to sleep with.

"Stay with Y/N, Kate. I'll keep looking around"

"Alright. Please hurry."

Kate looked to me and she showed me her concern.

"I thought you were dead..."

"Well, that's a fine way to greet me. But I can't blame you...I almost thought I was."

"What happened? I couldn't hear you after the wall closed"

"It's a long story. Erin's room suddenly opened. I went in and suddenly I was in a different part of motel. It didn't look like a normal hotel room, more like...some kind of medical room with animatronics and-"

We were cut off when Jamie gasped. We both went towards her and what I saw then, made me want to puke.

It was Erin...

She was sat there in a chair. Her skin was opened. Her heart was visible...and that song played again. It came from the microphone.

"Oh god...Erin..."

Then I heard the beeps again but they stopped repeating themselves. Now it was only one long beep.

And then...Erin's heart had stopped...

Jamie was traumatized.

"This... We're fucked. He's just going to pick us off one by one, isn't he?"

I could only look in shock. Tears were emerging in my eyes while Kate covered up her body with a blanket.

Erin...I'm sorry...