Prologue

This trip couldn't have gone even worse than right now.

Working for Lonnit Entertainment wasn't as easy. I predicted it. But in just few moments after we all got here, things started to turn...scary.

Charlie had enough of our complaints and directly antagonized us all at the dinner table. I felt sick inside, when I was basically called useless.

I wanted to defend myself but to my fear of being socially incompetent, I had to keep quiet.

Kate was the only one, who straight up told Charlie how much of a douchebag he truly is. How he is treating us like slaves and not caring for our needs and whims. Like we are just puppets to be controlled.

I knew she was right. There was no reason to not believe that the morale of the entire team was dangerously low.

It was only a matter of time until one of us decided to rebel against our boss.

---

We went our seperate ways but realized we couldn't leave the motel. It's like we were trapped and we couldn't find a way out.

Then Erin suddenly disappeared. She called for help. Kate tried to get her out but by the time we opened the door, she...was just gone...

Only a doll was in her place. I called for Erin but she wasn't there.

And what did Charlie do? Decide to push that away and just keep on going with the series.

Seriously...how could the success of a documentary series be more important than one's well-being?

I hoped that Erin was alright.

---

Charlie and Jamie went to search for Du'Met to get to the bottom of the matter, while me, Kate and Mark tried to get out of here and possibly find Erin on the way.

We found a newspaper article about a murder on college. Kate's friend...Shelby. Killed by an unknown stalker. Kate blamed herself for not being at the right place at the right time. Shelby walked all alone on campus and was murdered because Kate hadn't been there to protect her.

It was all some kind of mean trick. As if someone was there and tried to drag Kate into madness.

Me and Mark tried to comfort her. It had little effect and before we could, things were escalating.

The walls were moving and Jamie and Charlie came towards us, telling us to get out of here as fast as we can.

This was the first time I heard Charlie finally agree with us.

And then we were seperated from each other once more.

Mark and Kate decided to find a way to Charlie and Jamie.

But while I was wanting to follow them, the wall suddenly closed in front of me.

"Y/N?"

Was the last thing I heard from Kate before the wall closed.

"Kate! Mark!"

It was futile. It was like they couldn't hear me from behind the wall.

I was alone...