Pj Robot, An Yu and Lilyfay are on the way

Lilyfay and An Yu faces were shocked about what Pj Robot just said.

An Yu:Is this true?Pj Robot nodded his head.

Lilyfay:Pj Robot can you use the picture player thingy to see what's happening now?she pointed at the picture player.

Pj Robot went to the picture player and started to see through the vehicles cameras but seen that the Owl-Glider camera was hit by some kind of purple beam and it turned off, then after that some kind of fast shadow came and threw something at the Cat-Car camera which turned it off.

This made Pj Robot shriek a little which made Lilyfay and An Yu more worried.

An Yu:What happened Pj Robot?

Pj Robot:*beeps*(The Cat-Car and Owl-Glider are both out of commission something happened.).

An Yu:Were our Pjs buddies in those vehicles except for Ice Cub.

Pj Robot:*beeps*(Yeah something must have happened to them two.).

Lilyfay:Wait what about Ice Cub?her heart started racing a bit.

Pj Robot:*beeps*(He's fine but he is driving to HQ for some reason.).

Lilyfay:Than what are we standing here for someone might get him two we have to do something!she was about to stand up but Couldn't because she was weak.

An Yu:I agree but we are out of commission two we can barely get up.

Lilyfay:Well we have to do something, we can't just be up here watching this all go down we need to go help.

An Yu:But how?they started to think till Pj Robot got an idea.

Pj Robot:*beeps*(Well I got a idea that might be able to help.).he went out the room and came back with the Pj Wings.

An Yu:What are those things?

Pj Robot:*beeps*(these are the Pj Wings I made for Catboy and Gekko when Romeo stole the Pj Crystal you girls can use these two travel a tiny bit easier when we go down there.).he hands it to them and they put it on and the Pj Wings activate.

Lilyfay:Zing this feels amazing!she was amazed by it and started to fly around in it.

Pj Robot:*beeps*(Be careful we haven't used those in a long time so who knows what could happen best of we use them when we get down.).

An Yu:It does feel delightful that I can fly around freely but our Robot friend it right we should save this when we get down to earth.

Lilyfay:Ok fine.she came to the ground and sat on the floor.

Pj Robot:Let's take the Pj Explorider and it's probably best if I drive...POWER HEROES SHOUT-

An Yu:Pj Robot.Pj Robot was about to till An Yu called him.

An Yu:A little help please.she waved her hand.

Pj Robot:*beeps*(oh yeah sorry.).he pick them both up.

All:POWER HEROES SHOUT HURRAY PJ ROBOT, AN YU, AND LILYFAY GO SAVE THE DAY!!!they entered the slide and hopped in the Pj Explorider and started to fly down to earth.