picking pairs

School was over and the Pj masks were walking back home.

Greg:Well that was a rough day am I right guys?he said exhausted.

Amaya:Yeah today was a little exhausting.

Connor:You can say that again, what about you Ivan?he said to Ivan while he was just looking down on the ground with a sad look.

Connor:Ivan are you ok?

Ivan:Yea..yeah I'm ok!he snapped out of it.

Amaya:Are you ok you seemed kinda out of it?

Ivan:Yeah I'm fine.he started to pull a fake smile while Greg saw right through it.

The gang were walking till they saw that their neighborhood was a big mess.

Greg:What the..what happened to our neighborhood!?

Connor:Whatever happened we're gonna find out...PJ MASKS POWER HEROES WE'RE ON OUR WAY!!!

All:INTO THE NIGHT TO SAVE THE DAY!!!

(Couldn't find the with with Lilyfay in it sorry)

All the power heroes arrived at the space HQ looking at the picture player wondering who caused that big mess.

Catboy:I bet it was the Wolfies.

Bastet:It has to be Pharaoh Boy.

Gekko:Maybe it was Night Ninja.some of the power heroes were guessing which villain could it be.

The picture player didn't find no villains yet.

Catboy:Looks like we gotta go investigate.everyone got up ready to go.

Catboy:Let's split up into two groups so who's going with who?

Owlette:Well I'm gonna go with you catboy.she came over to him and grabbed his hand.

Bastet:ima go with the star boy.she crawled over to Newton Star.

Newton Star:Ok then I'm with Bastet.

Lilyfay:So whaddya say Ice Cub me and you.she flew over to him who had a sad look on his face.

Lilyfay:Ice Cub?she waved her in front of his face.

Ice Cub:Huh oh sorry.he snapped out of it.

Lilyfay:Are you ok?she got in front of him with a little concern look.

Ice Cub:Yeah I'm fine..but actually I wanna go with Gekko hope you don't mind.which made Lilyfay was kinda surprise and confused.

Lilyfay:Oh..umm..ok that's fine.she wondered why he didn't want to go with her while Ice Cub walked over to Gekko.

Gekko:I guess it's me and Ice Cub then?he said a little confused.

An Yu:I guess it's just you and me Lilyfay.she walked over to her.

Lilyfay:Yeah I guess..she looked over at Ice Cub with a plain expression.

Catboy:Ok then Owlette let's take the Cat-Car.they jumped down the slide to the Cat-Car.

Bastet:We'll take my portal down Sun Disc down.she summons her Sun Disc and throws it to become a portal, her and Newton Star jumped in and the portal closed.

Ice Cub:We can take the Snowmobile Gekko.

Gekko:Ok, you two can take my Gekko-Mobile.Ice Cub and Gekko jumped down the slide to the Snowmobile.

An Yu:Let's go Lilyfay.she jumped down the slide to the Gekko-Mobile while Lilyfay looked at the slide where Ice Cub and Gekko went through with a plain look still on her face.

She gave a small sigh then jumps down the slide to the Gekko-mobile and jumped in the Gekko-Mobile and buckles in.

An Yu:Oh your not gonna fly down Lilyfay?

Lilyfay:No..I don't really..feel like it.she had a down and confused look on her face.

An Yu:Oh ok.she started the Gekko-mobile as it started to fly down to earth.