a little tussle

It was morning and Ivan was getting ready for school and started to rush by putting lots of things into his backpack but accidentally puts the drawing of Lilyfay in his backpack without realizing and quickly goes out the door to visit the pj masks.

*later*

Ivan arrived in the PJ masks neighborhood and seen Greg and Connor at Amaya's house.

Ivan:Hey Greg and Connor what are you two doing?

Connor:We're waiting for Amaya so we can go to school.

Ivan:Oh well mind if I wait with you guys?

Greg:Not at all.Greg then noticed his backpack open.

Greg:Umm..Ivan your bag pack is open.he pointed to his backpack.

Ivan:Whoops sorry I was rushing a little this morning.he took off his backpack and brung it over to him it over to him but suddenly a paper flew out his backpack and landed between Connor and Greg's feet.

Connor:What's this?Ivan looked down and quickly realized what that was.

Ivan:Wait no!it was too late Connor pick it up and held it where he and Greg can both see it.

They recognize that the person was Lilyfay and was confused at first.

Greg:Is this Lilyfay why do you-

then they put two and two together and realized.

Connor and Greg:YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON LILYFAY!?!?Ivan quickly took the paper out of their hands.

Ivan:NO!!...he blushed and look at Greg and Connor who were smirking at him.

Ivan:Well maybe a tiny bit..

Connor:Dude you should tell her.

Ivan:I want to but I can't what of she rejects me or if I do it then it might ruin our friendship or something worse!

Greg:Ivan this is Lilyfay your talking about she won't let anything ruin your friendship and even if she rejects you she won't let it ruin she is pretty reasonable and who knows maybe she likes you two it's better to let your feelings out then keeping them in.

Ivan:Well..I guess your-

Amaya:Hey guys what are you guys talking about?she came out her house

Ivan:JUST TALKING ABOUT CARS!!!he smiled nervously.

Amaya:Ok..anyways shall we go to school.she started walking to school while the other started to walk two.

*later*

It was recess and everyone was playing except for Ivan who was at a table looking at his drawing of Lilyfay mumbling to himself.

Greg:Hey Ivan!Greg said walking up to him.

Ivan:Oh hi Greg where's Connor and Amaya?

Greg:They are over there.he pointed at them practicing their superhero moves together.

Ivan looked at them and sighed and look back at his drawing.

Greg:Your thinking about Lilyfay?

Ivan:Yeah..what if she doesn't talk to me ever again if I confess to her...he was worrying if bad things might change between them.

But before Greg could respond someone took the drawing of Lilyfay out of Ivan's hand, Ivan and Greg looked up and seen it was Cameron.

Cameron:So little Ivan got a crush on a girl huh, and this is suppose to be her?he started to chuckle.

Ivan:Give that back!he moved his wheelchair to Cameron trying to get his drawing back.

Cameron:Ha you think a girl like this would ever date someone like you?

Ivan:Stop it Cameron just give me it back!he reach his hand out trying to grab it but Cameron grab his arm and tighten his grip on it.

Cameron:Look here no one and I mean no one would ever date somebody like you cause your not like us, your just a freak.he smirked while Ivan was trying to stay strong trying to not cry while this caught Amaya and Connor's attention.

Greg:Stop Cameron!he try to make him let go of Ivan but Cameron just knocked Greg down to the ground.

Teacher:What is going on here!?the Teacher came.

Amaya:Cameron was bullying Ivan and Greg.

Teacher:Cameron apologize to your classmates and come with me.the Teacher started to walk back into the school.

Cameron:*whisper*Just so you know I ment all that stuff.he let go of Ivan and shoved the drawing back into Ivan hands and started to walk back into the school.

Amaya:Are you guys ok did Cameron hurt you?

Greg:No I'm fine, are you ok Ivan?he looked at Ivan who was staring at Cameron walking back into the school.

Connor:Don't let Cameron get to you Ivan he's just trying to mess with you.

Amaya:Yeah what did he even say?Greg was about to answer but Ivan then stopped him.

Ivan:It was..nothing...he said with a plain face while Greg knew he was lying but decided not to questioned why he lied.

The bell ringed and everyone was starting to go back to the school.

Connor:Looks like class is about to start we better get going.yhe Pj masks started to go back into the school.

Ivan looked at his drawing and folded it and put it back in his pocket and started to go back into the school.