a horrifying discovery

Ice Cub and Gekko were looking after An Yu and Lilyfay while Pj Robot was on the picture player.

Gekko:Ice Cub it's gonna be morning soon maybe we should go to bed.he said but Ice Cub didn't respond.

Gekko:Ice Cub? He nudged him a little.

Ice Cub:Yeah I guess..he didn't make eye contact with him and kept his eyes on Lilyfay.

Gekko:I'll be waiting for you.he got up and walked away.

Ice Cub looked at Lilyfay and looked at her hand and gently grabbed her hand.

Ice Cub:Please be ok Lilyfay...he whispered to her.

He turned away and was about to get up but suddenly he felt a gentle grip on his hand he looked back and seen Lilyfay's hand slowly move to hold his hand.

Ice Cub:Lilyfay?...he look at her face which was still unconscious then looked back at her hand which let go of his hand.

Ice Cub was confused and put her hand back down and walked away.

Ice Cub:Goodnight Lilyfay hope you and An Yu feel better...he turned to her then turn back and walked away.

Ice Cub:Goodnight Pj Robot we're leaving.he waved goodbye to him as Pj Robot did the same thing.

Gekko and Ice Cub left the space HQ while Pj Robot was still on the picture player trying to find out who this mysterious villain is.

Pj robot:*beeps*(How about we try looking where this villain went.).he said to himself as he played the footage.

When he was playing the footage about where this villain was going when they blasted An Yu and Lilyfay.

Where Pj Robot was watching where this villain was going his gotten a shocked and horrified look on his face when he saw who the villains was.

Pj Robot:*beeps*(It can't be...them working together...oh no...)...he was lost for words

It then cuts to An Yu and Lilyfay was still unconscious but suddenly one of Lilyfay's fingers started to move slightly.

*In the daytime*

It was daytime and the pj Masks were cleaning up their neighborhood with the help with some of there neighbors and friends.

Ivan was clean up but he was doing it in a slow way with a emotionless expression on his face to the point where he just stopped.

Greg:Hey Ivan are you ok?he and the other pj Masks(along with Newton) came over to him.

Connor:Yeah why did you stop?Ivan didn't respond.

Amaya:Are you thinking about Lilyfay?which got Ivan's attention.

Ivan:*sighs*Yeah..I'm just you know..hoping if she's ok and wonder if she'll wake up soon.

Newton:She probably will-

Amaya gently slapped him on the back of his head and glared at him.

Newton:Sorry..I meant she definitely will wake up.

Connor:Yeah it can take all more than that to make them go to sleep forever their tough like us.

Ice Cub:Well I guess you kinda have a point there.he rubbed the back of his neck and sorta agreed with him.

Amaya:What we're trying to say is that they're gonna be fine and-

Suddenly their Amulets starts blinking lights The Pj Masks looked at each and nodded and hid somewhere where nobody could see them.

The Pj Masks pressed their Amulets and a hologram of Pj Robot appeared.

Connor:*whisper*Hey Pj Robot is what's wrong, did you find out who villain is?

Pj Robot:*beeps*(Yeah but when you guys come to HQ tonight it's gonna shock you.).he said it in a really unsure tone of voice which made the Pj Masks looked at each other.

Pj Robobt:*beeps*(But I do got a big surprise for you all that will make you guys scream of joy.).he try to lighten things up.

Greg:A surprise, can you tell us what it is?

Pj Robot:*beeps*(I could but it would be better if you came out yourselves anyways see you tonight.).he hang up.

Connor:Well let's find out what this surprise is...PJ MASKS POWER HEROES WE'RE ON OUR WAY!!!they put their fist together but Ivan didn't.

Connor:Ivan?

Ivan:Oh yeah sorry.

All:INTO THE NIGHT TO SAVE THE DAY!!!