realization(short)

Ivan was in his room just drawing whatever while he was thinking about Lilyfay.

Ivan thoughts:Why am I still thinking about Lilyfay?the more he kept trying not to think about her the more his thoughts of her get stronger which his making him blushed.

Ivan: thoughts:Why am I feeling this way when I am thinking about her?..he was thinking till he put the pieces together.

Ivan thoughts:Could I be...in love with her!?he thought to himself.

Ivan thoughts:Nah it can't be..right...he then looks at his paper and seen he drew a beautiful detailed drawing of Lilyfay in space surrounded by beautiful stars.

Ivan:...I am in love with her...I never felt like this before..what should I do?he asked himself.

Ivan:Should I confess..but what if..she doesn't feel the same way..what if..she would start hating me forever...he sighed thinking about all the reasons why lilyfay would reject him which started to make him kinda sad so he started to go to his bed and started to lay down lay down.

Ivan:I wonder how Lilyfay is doing?..he looked out his window and gazed at the night sky and stars thinking about Lilyfay hoping she is doing all right.

*with Lilyfay*

Lilyfay was flying around space exploring and thinking about Ice cub.

Lilyfay thoughts:I wonder why Ice cub was being so overprotective and nice lately I mean he's always nice but really really nice?she was wondering why he was acting so off tonight.

Lilyfay thoughts:But no matter what it did feel kinda nice for him to care that much about me, he's always been so nice, heroic, brave, and sometimes cute.she started to blush at the thought of how cute he is and started to put her hands on her cheeks smiling a little bit.

She then started to fly around still thinking about Ice cub and looked back and seen she made a heart in space.

Lilyfay:*gasp*...I think I'm in love.she then started to blush even more and started to squeal and fly around at the thought of her being in love for the first time.