Chapter 38: Dream_Luver (Action,Humor,Teen Fic)

About the Author:

Author's Name (Wattpad)?

Dream_Luver

Where do you get inspiration from?

I get them from songs or just by looking at a picture I have a big imagination so my brain just poops things that are unique ad after that I try to write out a story.

What are your interests?

Volleyball reading singing

What genres do you like to read?

Action,Humor,Teen Fic,Were,Vampire,Fantasy

What genres do you like to write?

Action,Humor,Teen Fic

What stories do you hate?

Fanfics and Horror(cus i get scared)

Any advice for budding authors who don't know where to start?

To try your best never give up and keep writing even if it doesnt start out alright if you have the talent and the thought you can make it.

______________________

About the Stories:

What is it called?

Smooth Criminal

Genres?

Action, Humor

Who is the main protagonist (character)?

Daniel Preston

What are they like?

She speaks her mind and doesn't care about a lot of things. She's been through a lot in life and is suffering a lot and has determination.

Summary/Synopsis of the story:

Daniel (Dani) Preston grew up being raised by her brother. Dani goes through ups and downs during her time with her brother. She's tired of being treated like someone who doesn't exist. Dani decides to leave her town and goes to the big city New York. There she claims the title as one of the most wanted criminals. Dani decides that now that's she's done with New York it's time to go back home and become the best there too. The only thing stopping her is her brother and his gang, a mystery stalker, and her mental issue...