𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏-36

Jungkook see jimin sleeping like baby

𝙅𝙐𝙉𝙂𝙆𝙊𝙊𝙆  - *himself* see he sleep like baby but he says he is not a baby

*He said while tucking his hairs back*

*Soon they both reached home and jimin were still asleep.

Jungkook decided not to disturb his  sleep so he parked the car in the parking.

He picked jimin up in bridal style and took him  to his room.

Jimin clothes were also not comfortable for sleeping.

First jungkook decided to leave it like that but then he saw jimin wiggling here and there because of the dress so (ulta seedha nhi sochna) *don't think naughty guys*

He changed jimin clothes but his eyes were closed all the time.

After changing the clothes he tucked jimin in the bed and left for his room*

*Jungkook was still thinking about jimin only.

He was remembering all jimin acts.

He was again and again smiling like an idiot while thinking that.

He still remember the face when jimin  saw the fireworks.

He really saw the real happiness in jimin  eyes. Jimin eyes were glistening with love.

He was happy that he is able to make jimin happy*

*𝙅𝙐𝙉𝙂𝙆𝙊𝙊𝙆'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑*

*How did I got him? Why didn't I realised how precious he is??

I was an idiot back for not accepting a baby like him.

But now he has became an important part of my life. I can't think a life without him .

His  doe eyes, his cherry like plum  lips, his cute small chicks and his small hands fits perfectly in my hands.

He is just perfect for me. No matter how much jimin tries to hide his  love but I know he loves as much I love him.

His mouth lies perfectly but he forgot that his eyes speak more truth.

I see the care and love in his  eyes for me. This time I don't wanna lose him no matter what.

I will turn all his  anger into love just wait for it babyboy*

Jungkook also changed his clothes and went to sleep but he was only lost in jimin thoughts

In the morning jungkook  was the first one to wake up in the morning.

He was having an uneasy feeling about you so he decided to check on jimin.

He was really shocked to see jimin. Jimin were crying mess on his  bed.

𝙅𝙐𝙉𝙂𝙆𝙊𝙊𝙆 - what happened jiminee?? * cancernd *

*Jimin hugged him and started crying even more*
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued-----

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜