𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏-4

Next morning ......

Jimin sleep on the floor of other while crying last night ....

After sometime jungkook mom come their house to check jungkook and jimin ...

When she entered she see the sleeping figure in ground in guest room ....

When she check it was jimin who sleep in ground and cry stained in his cheeks ....

Jungkook's mom gently stroke his hair and wake him up ....

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗷𝗲𝗼𝗻- Jiminah son wake up ...

After some minutes jimin wake up and see mrs.jeon he become shock because what he explained to him why he sleep in floor like that not in jungkook room with jungkook......

𝙈𝙧𝙨.𝙟𝙚𝙤𝙣- Jiminah what happened!? Why are you  sleeping here like this?? Did jungkook did something to you *worriedly*

*Jimin remained silent and said nothing *

𝙈𝙧𝙨.𝙟𝙚𝙤𝙣 - Jimin are you ok say something ....

𝙅𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣 - yes mom I'm okie it's just I was tired and I fain--

𝙈𝙧𝙨.𝙟𝙚𝙤𝙣- I know you are lying jimin. This happened all because of me. I thought he would accept you after marriage but he throws  you out of the room.*with sad *

𝙅𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣 - yes jungkook didn't love me he trows me out of his room yesterday night .... 

*He said while hanging his head low shedding tears  *

𝙈𝙧𝙨.𝙟𝙚𝙤𝙣 - Jimin I'm sorry for doing all this but at that time as a mother I thought this is good but I didn't realised that I'm putting you in big trouble.

𝙅𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣 - eomma don't say like that what happened and why did you this?? You already knew that he loved someone else

𝙈𝙧𝙨.𝙟𝙚𝙤𝙣 - yes I knew but he doesn't love jungkook  , he loves his money..

*Jungkook  loved Taehyung  so much but Taehyung always loved his money.

Once taehyung brought him to our home and I accidentally heard his conversation  with his  bf*

*Flash back*

Jungkook love taehyung from college days his parents also accept taehyung ...

Taehyung and Jungkook are study in different college .

In jungkook college jimin is jungkook junior that's why jungkook don't know more about jimin ..

But jimin know about jungkook because one time he accidentally meet that time jimin have small crush but after now about jungkook with college student he love with him in short period of time....

About taehyung ...

Jungkook and taehyung meet with a common friend .

Taehyung is namjoon  and jihoon friend actually Kim namjoon  and Kang jihoon  are dating and they both are good friend of jungkook and in Kim namjoon birthday party they both meet ....

When jungkook see taehyung first time he know he is crush on that guy than he encourage himself and go talk with him....

Jungkook fall for taehyung innocent face and sweet talks but he don't know taehyung only for his money he already have a boyfriend whose name is yoongi ....

Taehyung and yoongi are orphan their they both fallen in love with each other after left orphan they have money problem , that's why they make plan go to namjoon party and trap rich guy for money ....

First yoongi refuse it but he have no money left and with part time they don't earn much money after that he agree....

Jungkook and taehyung go many dates and do sweet couple do after that jungkook propose taehyung to become his boyfriend and taehyung agreed it .

Jungkook relation with taehyung nobody knows in college only close friend and parents know about is jungkook relation .

That's why jimin agreed to marry with jungkook because he don't now about jungkook love life he clueless in this topic .....

After college jungkook propose  taehyung for marriage which his according to his plan ....

Jungkook want to marry taehyung that's why he come home with taehyung to ask permission to his mom to marry taehyung

But something happen ....

In Jungkook's room..

𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠 - I love you Taehyunggggg...*bunny smile *

𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜 - I love you toooo jungkookiee...*evilly*

𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠 - I will never leave you taehyung ...

𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜  - Me tooo

*he smirked*

𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠 - wait here I'm just coming

𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜  - ookiee

*he got a call from her bf*

𝙔𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙞 - so baby is our work done...

𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜 - yes our work is done baby. His parents has accepted me and on the wedding day

I'll leave him and take his all money with me. That fool thinks I love him. What a stupid man. *Hahaha* okie by now

𝙔𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙞- okie babe...

*Jungkook mom was shocked to listen all this. She immediately goes into the room and slaps taehyung *

𝙈𝙧𝙨.𝙟𝙚𝙤𝙣- how dare you to play with my son's feeling huh!!

𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜 - eomma what are you saying*fake acting *..

𝙈𝙧𝙨.𝙟𝙚𝙤𝙣 - stop calling me eomma. I heard everything ok so don't act innocent in front of me. Leave my jungkook Or else I will---

𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜 - or else what huh! What will you do. Your son loves me madly and he would be angry if he comes to know that you slapped me.*smirk*

𝙈𝙧𝙨.𝙟𝙚𝙤𝙣- he's my son. He will believe me--

𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜 - let's see but I can leave jungkook in one condition

𝙈𝙧𝙨.𝙟𝙚𝙤𝙣 - What condition??

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
To be continued~~~

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜