𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏-9

*Jimin's eyes were swollen and red from crying.*

Jimim immediately stood up and straight goes to check jungkook.

Even though jimin  were hurt but he still care about jungkook cause he  LOVE him*

*In the room jungkook room*

*jungkook was too drunk that he just fall on the bed and slept.

Jimin goes to him and make him lay on the bed and removes his shoes and cover him with duvet.

When jimin were about to go jungkook held his hand and said*

𝙅𝙐𝙉𝙂𝙆𝙊𝙊𝙆 - do-n't g-o . Plz-zz sta-y w-ith m--e

*Said in drunken tone*

Jimin eyes filled with tears

𝙅𝙄𝙈𝙄𝙉 - you are  saying all this cause you are drunk.

When you will woke and find me with you. You again gonna shout and yell at me.

*Jimin said and tried to make his grip lose but jungkook held his  more close by pulling you on him*

𝙅𝙐𝙉𝙂𝙆𝙊𝙊𝙆 - Taehyung  don't go. I love you so much

*Jimin felt a sharp pain in his  heart listening to his words.

Jimin immediately yanked his  hand and get out of the room*

*In jimin room*...

*He came back to his  room and immediately slept while crying as his feelings were overwhelming*

*Next Day in morning

Jimin woke up first and fresh himself and go to,kitchen to make some lemonade for jungkook .....

He know jungkook head hurt after woke up,in morning ....

But his heart is hurt with the thought of yesterday night incident so he thought no to talk jungkook and give him emotionless face

𝙅𝙐𝙉𝙂𝙆𝙊𝙊𝙆 𝙋𝙊𝙑....

*I felt a sharp pain in my head. My head was spinning so much.

I looked at my surrounding I was shocked as I was in the bar how I came here.

I tried my best recalling what happened last night but failed miserably. I heard a knock on the door and it was jimin...

𝙅𝙄𝙈𝙄𝙉 - have some lemonade. Your headache will be fine *emotionless face *

*He said and left the room*

*Jungkook was little bit shocked by jimin behaviour but ignored it and drank the lemonade and straight goes for a shower*

*After a while he gets ready and came down

He saw jimin preparing food and he was feeling thirsty. He asked a glass of water from jimin .

Jimin gave a glass of water and jungkook noticed something and was little bit worried*

𝙅𝙐𝙉𝙂𝙆𝙊𝙊𝙆 - what's that bruise on your hand Jimin *same cold tone *

*It was his handprint last night when he held his  wrist tightly*

𝙅𝙄𝙈𝙄𝙉 - nothing *avoid to question *

*Jimin said and tried to avoid him*

𝙅𝙐𝙉𝙂𝙆𝙊𝙊𝙆 - I asked what's that jimin

*He said in stern and deep voice sending shivers down his  spine*

𝙅𝙄𝙈𝙄𝙉 - it's just I got injured while making food

*Said while staring in jungkook eyes*

*If Jungkook behave rude and cold to him but you all know first Jungkook is sweet is caring person that's personality no fade away from him if their was his enemy he also care for him and Jimin is his husband.....*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued~~

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜