𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏-13

𝙅𝙐𝙉𝙂𝙆𝙊𝙊𝙆- Jimin wake up jimin breathe plzzz.

I'm sorry I didn't knew about your fears

*He just froze on his spot as jimin were not responding.

He saw jimin body was being really cold. His face became pale white.

He was really in regret at that time.

That's the first time he got scared for something*

𝙅𝙐𝙉𝙂𝙆𝙊𝙊𝙆 - Jimin plzzz respond

*He said while rubbing his hand*

𝙅𝙐𝙉𝙂𝙆𝙊𝙊𝙆 - His  body temperature is going down. His  body needs heat.

*He didn't thought twice and brought two blanket*

𝙅𝙐𝙉𝙂𝙆𝙊𝙊𝙆 - you need to do it jungkook. You have to save him ..*jungkook talk with himself*

Even though you don't like him but still why am I caring. Just shut it for now.

*He laid down beside jimin and embraced him in his arms and rubbed his hands vigorously*

𝙅𝙐𝙉𝙂𝙆𝙊𝙊𝙆 * in mind *- You need to get up jimin. You can't leave me like this

*After some time jimin body temperature started becoming normal and jungkook felt little bit relieved*

*He got up from the bed and gave duvet to jimin and was about to go but jimin held his hand and said*

𝙅𝙄𝙈𝙄𝙉 - pl-zz do-n't leav-e me al-one

*he said in tired and sleepy voice*

*jungkook didn't said anything and sat there while patting his head with love*

𝙅𝙐𝙉𝙂𝙆𝙊𝙊𝙆 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ~~

*I never thought that I would take care of you like this.

I never thought I would get this scared to lose. I'm really sorrryyy jiminee..

I can't stop my self from thinking about you all day.

What magic have you done. Why am I feeling attracted towards you that's type feeling I didn't feel with Taehyung also when I have in relationship with him*

*He thought and slept like this with jimin*

*Next morning*

*Jimin wiggled as he felt someone had hugged him tightly.

He found jungkook hugging him tightly while sleeping with baby face.

Jimin admired his sleeping face but he  remembered all the incident happened yesterday and immediately woke up while making jungkook also awake*
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...
.
.
.
To be continued~~~~

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜