𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 -1

𝙅𝙄𝙈𝙄𝙉 𝙈𝙊𝙈  - Jimin....

𝙅𝙄𝙈𝙄𝙉 - yes mumma

𝙅𝙄𝙈𝙄𝙉 𝙈𝙊𝙈  - They have agreed for the marriage

𝙅𝙄𝙈𝙄𝙉 - what!!!?? Seriously mumma

𝙅𝙄𝙈𝙄𝙉 𝙈𝙊𝙈 - yes son..

*Jimin weren't able to believe your mother's words*

𝙅𝙄𝙈𝙄𝙉 - yeahhhh ahhhhhhh I'm so happy.....

- finally I'm getting married to my love. I'm really lucky to have him in my life....

- I never thought that I would marry my high school crush....

Jimin and Jimin's  whole family was really happy but there was someone who was not at all happy......

* 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸*.....

𝙅𝙐𝙉𝙆𝙊𝙊𝙆 -*angry voice*  mom I told you I don't want to marry him and still you agreed why mom why. I want to marry Taehyung not him....

𝙅𝙐𝙉𝙂𝙆𝙊𝙊𝙆 𝙈𝙊𝙈 - *strict voice *enough jungkook I told you hundred times you will not marry taehyung and that's final. You will marry jimin......

𝙅𝙐𝙉𝙂𝙆𝙊𝙊𝙆 - I will not marry him. I will marry taehyung only....

𝙅𝙐𝙉𝙂𝙆𝙊𝙊𝙆 𝙈𝙊𝙈  - you want to marry him but does he want to marry you and where is he if he really loved you then he should be here with you fighting for you but......

*Jungkook  went all silent hearing his mom's statement*

𝙅𝙐𝙉𝙂𝙆𝙊𝙊𝙆 - he is just angry with me nothing else.......

𝙅𝙐𝙉𝙂𝙆𝙊𝙊𝙆 𝙈𝙊𝙈  - oh really just stop this all jungkook he has left you and he will never come back. Your marriage is after 1 week so better be ready for that rather than wasting your time on that greedy boy....

*She said and left the room*

𝙅𝙐𝙉𝙂𝙆𝙊𝙊𝙆 - It's all because of you jimin. Why did you agreed for this marriage. I messaged you clearly mentioned that don't agree for this marriage but you did. You are the greedy one not my taetae....*in angry voice *

- I hate you park jimin . I hate you so much. You freaking destroyed my life.

- You did a very big mistake after agreeing for this marriage. I will make your life a living hell.

*He said and left for a cold shower*

You all confuse their I will introduce you . Jimin and Jungkook both are study in same high school to  college but jungkook don't know jimin but jimin know jungkook .

Jimin having huge crush on jungkook from college days but he doesn't confess it ......

But jungkook having a lover he's name is kim taehyung . Jungkook madly in love with taehyung but that's not know by jimin only his close ones know that after finish college jungkook become CEO of jeon industy which is 1st no. biggest company second is park industry which CEO is jimin's brother Jin because jimin having no interest in business he is free person .....

After complete college jungkook want to married with taehyung but his mom reject it because according to Mrs.jeon taehyung is greedy boy who use jungkook for only money he doesn't love him that's why she fix his marriage with his friend son jimin ....

When Mrs park  say jimin to marriage with friend son first he disagree because he only love his crush jungkook but when he see groom picture he agree to marry him in one second .

But other hand jungkook only love taehyung but he doesn't know where is he gone he don't want to marry any one .....

After taehyung left jungkook personality change from sweet bunny boy to he become beast and cold heart person taehyung change jungkook so much Mr.jeon know only jimin can change his personality ..... 

.

.
.
To be continued~~

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜