twenty-nine.

< At Cloud Café >
The Surprise
Third Person's Point of View

Cloud Café :

After messaging Phayu, Rain poutingly went to Sky. "Ai'Sky.. hmph, I hate P'Pai more! It's a good thing that you left him already!" The omega said, huffing.

Confused, the other omega replied, "Huh? Why Rain? What did he do?" It made Rain's pout appear even more.

"That alpha," He snarls. "He spilled the surprise to P'Phayu! Hmp, hmp! Now our efforts are gone to waste!" Rain added, arms crossed in his chest.

"Aww, Rain. Don't worry, P'Phayu will still be happy once he gets here. Look at that little gremlin. He's the exact mini me of his Dada!" Sky comfortingly said as he rubbed Rain's shoulders.

Rain was half-convinced. "You think so? But yeah, well Zeus is really the mini version of P'Phayu. All he got from me is his love for ultraman.. the rest, it's all P'Phayu's traits!"

Jokingly, Sky added, "Then, you should probably make another pup, Rain! One that is a mini version of you!" Rain's face immediately lit up.

"Hmm.. that's not a bad idea Sky! Sure! I'll talk to P'Phayu about it!" And Sky facepalmed. He really is an idiot sometimes. He thinks.

After a while, the cafés door almost breaks when the person who walked in enters— Phayu.

"Hi, Phi! Ai'Zeus, come here, baby! I want to introduce you to someone!" The omega greeted, smile plastered on his face.

Phayu walked towards Rain and Zeus.. tears threatening to fall from his eyes. "I'm sorry for making you wait, P'Phayu. I'm sorry for keeping it from you after all this time." Rain apologized, eyes not leaving the alpha's.

"P'Phayu, meet Zeus Tangwai Sermsongwittaya, our 4 year old son."

Phayu felt his knees weaken but managed to stay strong to look at his omega and their pup. "H– hi, little dude. I'm Phayu.. I'm your Dada." The alpha spoke, voice trembling.

"Hi Dada Ayu! I love you!"

And that's when Phayu's tears continuously fall from his eyes. He picked up Zeus, who was wearing a racer suit, one that looks like his. Phayu can't explain the feeling that he is experiencing right now. It all feels like a dream.

Sig, Sky, and Rain all felt emotional as they watched the scene in front of them. At last! Rain's family is now complete!

"I love you too, my little boy. Dada loves you so much." Phayu replied as he picked up Zeus and hugged him tightly, scenting the kid. The both of them made their way to their Mama who's now crying non-stop.

"L– look at y– you.. already b– being his Dada's favorite," Rain sobbed. "Thank you, P'Phayu.. thank you for accepting us. We love you so much." The omega cried harder as he lovingly looked at his boys.

"Appa don't cry, don't cry.. I love you, Appa. I love you, Dada! Yay, we are complete now! Zeus is happy!" The pup exclaimed, unaware that he's able to melt the people's hearts around him.

The three of them hugged each other tightly, feeling happy and contented as they have each other and they're finally complete as a family.