twenty.

< Phayu's Hotel Room >
Third Person's Point of View

Phayu's Hotel Room :

"Zeus.. Zeus.. Appa isn't going to leave you.." Rain whispered in his sleep. He's still sleeping soundly yet his eyes were filled with tears and rolled over his cheeks.

Phayu quickly noticed this and wiped Rain's tears as he gently rubbed the back of the omega, comforting him. "Rain.. baby? Wake up.. you're dreaming, baby." Phayu spoke gently but loud enough to wake the omega.

"P'Phayu? You're still here? Am I.. Am I dreaming again?" Asked Rain, still half asleep.

"No, baby.. you're not. Phi is here, see? You can touch me and hear me." Phayu replied, caressing Rain's face.

Rain blinked in confusion as he realized that they aren't in the café anymore. "W– what happened, P'Phayu? Weren't we at the café just a while ago? Where are we now?" The omega asked.

"You passed out, Nong.. due to your panic attack a while ago. I didn't know your address so I just decided to take you here in my hotel room.." Rain blushed as soon as he heard his Phi mentioned that he is in his hotel room. While Phayu seems to read what's on the omega's mind. "..and no, baby. We didn't do anything, okay? You can relax now."

Rain nodded. "Oh.. okay.. thank you, P'Phayu." It earned a small smile from the alpha.

"No worries, Rain. So, are you feeling better now?"

"Yes, Phi. I am better now. Thank you for helping me."

Phayu shook his head and took Rain's hand. "You don't have to thank me, cute boy. But, in return.. can you answer some questions for me?" He asked, slightly unsure.

Rain, for a moment, looked confused and quite scared. "W– what kind of questions, P'Phayu?" He asked.

"Questions about what you were apologizing for earlier. Would that be okay, cute boy? Or, am I going too far?"

Rain quickly shook his head in disagreement. "I– I'm fine, Phi! It's okay.. you can ask me questions and I will try my best to answer all of them."

Phayu smiled. "Good boy. Tell Phi if I am going too far okay, sweet boy? I don't want to open up some past scars or traumas that you have.."

Rain looked at Phayu with reassuring eyes, telling the alpha to continue. Phayu took a deep breath and started asking Rain. "A while ago, before you passed out, you kept on telling me about how you don't want my parents to disown me.. why is that?"