(C.B.) Those Eyes

(Y/n) walks into the masquerade ball in a beautiful baby blue dress along with a diamond mask

(Y/n) walks into the masquerade ball in a beautiful baby blue dress along with a diamond mask. Her hair flowing loosely around her shoulders. She knew she looked differently than she normally did, due to the fact dresses weren't really her style. Because of that people tend to question how she managed to become friends with Blair Waldorf. Well, that's because of her personality.

(Y/n) is a fiery spirit who won't let anyone stand in her way of getting what she wants, but she is also delicate. She is kind. She knows the power she holds but doesn't abuse it. The (h/c) haired girl glances around the ball and takes note of the people she recognizes.

Right off the bat she notices Blair Waldorf in her stunning dress, standing next to Nate Archibald. The latter clearly still having another blonde on his mind. (Y/n) continues to scan the room and notices Serena, looking graceful as always, arguing with one Dan Humphrey.

The girl smiles, walking over to the bar. "I'll take a mojito please." She says kindly to the bartender.

The bartender simply nods, quickly getting to work on the girl's drink. (Y/n) simply stands next to the bar, watching the people mingle around her. She's always been a people watcher. It's how she got to know so much about everyone. She knows how people tick. Their anxieties, fears, what makes them happy, and so on.

The bartender comes up to the girl, her drink in hand, "Here you go miss."

"Please," She smiles softly, "Call me (Y/n)."

"Of course." He nods.

The girl takes a sip of her drink and starts drifting away from the bar. She weaves her way through the crowd of people, her blue dress trailing behind her. She sends quick smiles to those who are drawn to look at her and she continues to walk around. She finds herself approaching a lounge area, when a familiar voice sounds behind her.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" A smug voice says.

The girl goes stiff, recognizing the voice to belong to the one and only Chuck Bass. She turns around to face the boy, "Chuck." She says.

"(Y/n)." He smirks, "Don't you just look ravishing tonight."

"Thank you." She replies politely. "But I'm sure your attention is needed elsewhere is it not?" She says, referring over to Jenny Humphrey who's seemingly waiting for the boy.

Chuck looks back towards the blonde, "She can wait."

"Putting you plans to deflower a freshman on hold for me?" The girl mocks, "I'm honored."

"You should be." He smirks. "Come on." He says, taking the girl's arm in his. "Dance with me."

"I didn't peg you as the dancing type, Bass." She raises an eyebrow.

"Only for you."

"Let me just finish my drink." She says, quickly downing the rest of her mojito, and placing it on a tray of a waiter passing by.