(K.J) Home

Home. A word foreign to (Y/n) (L/n). She's never had a home. Being abandoned at a young age has its effects, especially in a place like the Enchanted Forest. Unlike Emma Swan, she never found her family, and in all honesty she doesn't want to. From what she remembers her mother and father never cared for her much. The bits and pieces she remembers are mostly of them yelling and screaming at her that she's a freak.

It's not easy having magic. Especially dark magic. While in Storybrooke (Y/n) has never had a problem with people treating her differently, she can tell there's alway that underlying fear of what she could do. She would never hurt anyone. She cares about the people in this town too much.

As the (h/c) haired girl approached Granny's diner she couldn't help but smile at the familiar faces through the window. While her past life was never easy, she finally found a home here. Not necessarily in a house or the town itself, but in someone. Though she loves the Charming family, Regina, and plenty of other people in the quaint town, only one person has made her feel safe. Like she matters.

Killian Jones.

The one handed pirate has never made her feel small or unwanted. He's always been there for her. Whenever she thinks about the devilishly handsome man, butterflies erupt in her stomach. Making her jittery. She's never had that kind of problem. Her confidence always radiating off of her, but with the raven haired man, that confidence seems to fly out the window.

(Y/n) walks into the diner in her casual purple dress, with intricately woven patterns covering the lilac material. She is greeted by all the friendly smiles and faces she's come to know and love. The town gathering to celebrate Emma's birthday.

"(Y/n)!" A familiar voice calls out, "I'm so glad you made it

"(Y/n)!" A familiar voice calls out, "I'm so glad you made it." Emma Swan smiles, hugging her friend.

"I'm glad I could too. Happy birthday!" (Y/n) responds with excitement.

"Here, come with me." Emma grabs the girls hand and leads her towards the table where the rest of the Charming family sits.

"(Y/n)! You look beautiful." Mary Margaret compliments.

(Y/n) blushes slightly at the compliment, "Thank you."

"She's right love." A smooth voice says from behind.

(Y/n) whips her head around to see the one man she always loves to see, Killian Jones.

The girl's confident posture fades and she gives a small smile, "Thank you, Captain."

"Purple truly is your color." The man says looking her up and down.

Emma notices the smitten look on both of her friends faces and she gives her family a silent nudge to move to a different booth. To which they all pick up on and move away from the two lovebirds.

"It's a pleasure to see you, m'lady." He says grabbing her hand, bringing it up to his lips and placing a small kiss atop it.

"The pleasure is all mine." She looks down at him smiling.

"In all my years, I have never seen a woman as fair as you." Killian looks at the girl with strong adoration in his eyes.

(Y/n)'s usual confident resolve fades as she looks at the man in front of her, "I'm sure that's not true." She shakes her head. "I'm sure you've seen many beautiful women."

"Aye, I have." He nods his head, pausing, "But none of them could compare to you."

(Y/n) knows how much Killian means those words, but for her entire life she has felt unwanted and unloved, until she found her family in Storybrooke, until she found him. Although she knows how much Killian cares for her, it's hard for her to accept. She doesn't believe someone as wonderful as him could be with someone who is so prone to darkness.

Killian noticing a sadness forming in the woman's eyes, he takes her hand. "Come. I want to show you something."

He guides her outside with the hand he does have and stops her right outside the entrance of the diner. "You see that." He says pointing up at the sky.

Looking up to what he's pointing at (Y/n) squints, but doesn't understand what he's pointing at. "No." She shakes her head.

"Look harder. It's kind of difficult to miss."

Still not being able to see what the man is talking about, (Y/n) sighs. "Killian I don't know what you're pointing at."

The pirate gives the girl a half smile. Admiring her features under the moonlight. He steps behind her and slightly tilts her head in the direction he wants her to look in.

"That."

"What?" The girl questions exasperated.

"The star." He says.

(Y/n) finally sees what he's talking about. "Through all the millions of stars in the sky, there is one shingling brighter than the others. For me love, that star represents you." He says turning her around. "You are so bright, beautiful, and so bloody brilliant if I do say so myself." He gives her a soft smile, "You deserve the world."

Tears start to well up in (Y/n)'s eyes at the sweetness and vulnerability Hook is showing. The (e/c) eyed girl looks down and sniffles. "I've never had a family before... Not until I came here at least." She looks back up to the man in front of her. "My entire life I've felt unwanted and alone. I didn't have the one thing every human being craves. A home. I ran and I searched for forever trying to find that feeling of home, and I finally realized it wasn't in a house or a place. It was in a person."

Killian looks down at the emotional girls face, "And who is that person love?" He asks softly, with genuine curiosity in his voice.

"It's you." She breathes out, "You're my home."

Killian gives her the biggest smile she's ever see , and she can't help but smile back because that's what he does to her. He makes her happy. Not being able to contain his joy, Hook picks (Y/n) up in his arms and plants a passionate yet delicate kiss on her lips.

"You're my home too love."