Vulnerable

Taylor: "Hello everyone the weather here in Southern California is always wonderful, two weeks have passed since the last time and I think it's time to get to know a little more about our dear Lorelai.

I'm the one who's telling this girl's story because we're actually very similar to each other.

It all started when Rory was eight years old, in fact her dad gave her a classic guitar for her birthday, because the little girl kept imitating the singers on tv, and guess what...even me!

Then she grew up and started taking guitar and singing lessons at the same time. Her father was really proud of his little girl, unlike her mother who wasn't very happy that Lorelai wanted to be part of the music industry.

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚

"Can i come in?" Lily, Lorelai's sister, knocks on the door
"Yeah" she answers, letting her sister in. Right now she was lying on the bed and writing, writing, writing...that's what she did when she felt in a bad mood
"Are you okay?"
"I'm just a bit stressed out...about the school"
"I don't think so" Lily stares at her sister before sitting right next to her on the bed "Tell me what happened"

"It's about a guy" Rory scoffs "Kinda funny"
"Ohh who is he?"
"You don't know him, let's just say he's acting weird lately"
"And you're jealous."
"Me jealous?" rory laughs off
"Rory," Lily rolls her eyes "then why would you scribble aggressively on your diary?" she asks smirking, pointing to the diary on the bed
"That's so stupid, he's just a boy"

"Mhm, you're writhing something? He inspired you?" Lily asks, resting her head against her sister's shoulder
"Yeah, about the fact that i'm writing, not-" Lorelai sighs, showing the other pages of the diary "I just wrote the first few verses though"

"It helps you, doesn't it?" Lily runs her fingers through Rory's dirty blonde hair
"A lot" the older girl nods a smile "I think I can write perfectly how I feel- the things i can't express in words, i take my diary and start. Then I take the guitar and hear how it sounds, when i do i feel like I'm in a different world, I feel like I'm in a bubble with myself and nobody else."

"You know what?" Lily jumps from the bed excited "I think you should start doing something about it. Maybe try to be a street performer or- in a bar" she suggests with encouraging sparkling eyes

Taylor: "And that's what she's going to do, or at least that's now her purpose"

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚

"Mom..." No answer, "Mom, will you listen to this verse I wrote?"

"Lorelai, I have so much to do" her mom was currently doing her hair and makeup for the night "I have to meet Laura, do you remember? She's an old friend of mine"

"I remember." the girl drums her fingers on the table "Look at this, i would like your opinion"
"Honey, move, I don't have time to waste."

"But you won't waste time I just want- I just want you to tell me what you think"

"You already know what I think. You're obsessed with singing, your father's fault" Penelope purses her lips

Taylor: "Lorelai's mom, as we already know, was a model. She began to model at 19 years, many agencies discarded her but then she found the right one...if it were not that that same year she became pregnant with her first daughter and had to abandon everything else"