Harold Blofis's POV- Family Reunion

(A/N: This is Paul's brother)

Harold's POV

"Hey Paul, glad you could make it!" I said to my brother, "And you brought the family!" I exclaimed when I saw his wife, Sally and stepson, Percy.

Paul smiled, "I hope you don't mind that we brought Annabeth too!"

I saw a girl that looked 20, the same age as Percy, with blonde curls and gray eyes.

"Hi, I'm Annabeth, Percy's..." Annabeth glanced to my nephew.

"She's my fiancé," Percy said happily.

"What?!" I shouted, then I noticed that I had brought attention and didn't sound happy, "Wow... I'm really happy for you two."

"The reason that Annabeth and I came was to invite you and Aunt Jan to the wedding," Percy exclaimed.

I nodded and then asked Paul to come with me.

"Married?!" I exclaimed, "Paul, I know he's your step son, but you should still care about him."

Paul looked taken back at my comment, "Of course I care about him. He and Annabeth are... Different."

"Different?! How?" I shouted. I had only known Percy for 5 years, but he was a sweet boy. I didn't want anything to happen to my step-nephew.

Paul looked at me dead in the eye. "He and Annabeth have been through hell together. Either way, it's none of your business."

And with that, Paul went back to Sally, who was near the hotdogs.

Later that evening, I learned more about Annabeth. I learned that she was an aspiring architect. I saw how Annabeth was always one step ahead of everyone else.

"Who wants to play capture the flag?!" Shouted my son, Liam.

Percy and Annabeth looked at each other, as if recalling an inside joke, then called to Liam that they would gladly join.

As I watched the game with Annabeth and Percy on one side, and all 12 of the younger cousins on the other, I started to realize that I was being unreasonable. I had never seen two people know and love each other than Percy and Annabeth. They seemed to know exactly what the other one would do before anything would happen.

"Seaweed Brain, where did you hide the flag?" Annabeth asked, looking around the backyard. Her gray eyes scanned the tree, the playhouse, but when she noticed the fountain she answers herself, "Never mind."

My 10 nieces and nephews and my 2 sons were losing. Annabeth had the strategy planned out so well, that I couldn't even think of a way for it to not become successful.

At the end of the day, I turned to my step nephew. "Percy, I would be delighted to come to your wedding."

Ta-da! Another chapter done. If you have any free time, I'm working on a different story that will be up soon (fingers crossed) and if you could check it out, that would be amazhang!
~Cinder