Madison's POV- Tutor

Madison's POV

I couldn't believe that I had to come over to my English teacher's house every Saturday afternoon to study and be tutored.

It's not like my teacher is bad, his name's Mr. Blofis, but I know he has a step-son or something like that and I'm not a fan of people hitting on me. I know that sounds stuck up and all but it's true. With my long dark brown hair and my green eyes, many boys tend to flirt.

The door opened. I smiled, books in hand as Mr. Blofis said, "Come in."

As I walked into the apartment and Mr. Blofis said,

"Madison, would you mind waiting in the living room? I wasn't expecting you this early."

"Of course sir," I replied. I walked into the living room that had a leather couch in the middle of it. It also had a coffee table that had spreadsheets and books and notes strewn all along it. The room also had a documentary about Ancient Greece and a blonde girl furiously typing on a laptop.

"Uhh..." I said as I pushed aside a stack of notes, "hi?"

The blonde girl with gray eyes darting along the screen didn't notice me. Or at least until I slammed my books on the table in an attempt to get her attention.

She yelped and noticed me. "Who are you?"

"Your dad is tutoring me today. My name is Madison," I told the confused girl.

She nodded and said, "He's not my dad. I'm his son's girlfriend and I'm Annabeth." Annabeth then returned to her laptop, typing.

A few awkward moments later, the front door slammed shut and a boy's voice shouted, "I'm back from swim practice!"

The boy who called that stepped into the living room. He still had his green swimming trunks on and his raven black hair was glittering with water droplets. I blushed, he was really cute. Even cuter when I saw his sea green eyes.

"Hi, I'm Percy," the swimmer said and he turned his attention to Annabeth who was still typing.

Percy grinned mischievously and went around the couch, putting his hand to his lips, indicating for me to be silent. He quietly moved to where has near Annabeth and he yelled, "HEY ANNABETH!"

And let me just say, that I've never seen anyone jump as high as she did.

Thank you for reading! I'm trying to keep them short and I'll do my best to update regularly!!
~Cinder