𝟏𝟖 | 𝐋/𝐍 𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥

3rd POV

3rd POV

"KAMO NORITOSHI!!!" Choso screamed at Kenjaku. 

This caused confusion among everyone as Kamo Noritoshi was a student at Kyoto Jujutsu Tech as well as the future heir of his clan. 

"The blot of the Kamo clan! The evilest sorcerer in history! If that's true, what's inside Geto is over 150 years old!" 

"Yeah, that makes sense," Kusakabe spoke. 

"Kamo Noritoshi is but one of many names. Call me whatever you want," The brain-man said. 

"How... How dare you..." Choso yelled before coming closer to him, "...Try to make me kill my little brother Itadori?!?!" 

Just then, Uraume appeared and started using their powers, "Step aside, bottom feeder. Don't make me wait any longer." 

"Get out of my way!! I'm his older brother!!" Choso then started using his technique, Piercing Blood which caused Uraume to be surprised. 

As soon as he distracted Uraume, he went for Kenjaku, "Don't push yourself, Choso. You must be tired." 

"So what? Is that any reason not to put my life on the line for me little brother?" 

On the sidelines, Panda asked Yuji if he was actually his brother, "No way. He almost killed me earlier." 

"But he has created a disturbance. We must take advantage of it," Kamo suggested. 

"I've still got two cores left, so I'll go out in front. If we all attack, we can create an opening. No matter what we must retrieve the Prison Realm," Panda informed them. 

However, as they were about to attack, Uraume released a technique that froze everyone. 

"Don't kill them I need a messenger," Kenjaku stated. 

"Is that reason enough to let everyone live?" Uraume questioned. 

"This ice isn't enough to hold me!" Choso told them. 

"Then how much is it?" Before they released another attack on Choso Yuji broke through the ice, "Whose body do you think that is?!" 

"You're our ally, right?!" Yuji yelled. 

"No!! I'm your older brother. Take this seriously, would ya?! Why don't you try calling me big brother?" 

"Tool Manipulation: Wind Scythe!" Momo's attack was completely defeated by the two, "Itadori!! We're the only ones who can move right now! And there are three of them. We gotta buy time until Utahime-sensei is ready!!" 

"A messenger? Itadori Yuji alone will be enough! Icefall!" This new technique completely immobilized everyone. 

As soon as the ice attack was released, an overbearing amount of energy could be felt. This caused everyone's breath to hitch as everyone started to feel suffocated as though something was strangling their necks, "That is quite enough. Blessed Technique: Benediction Wave." 

Immediately after you said this, the body of everyone began to melt, "It's been a while, Geto. Can I get your answer from before? What kind of girls are you into?" 

"L/N Y/N and Tsukumo Yuki!" 

You were covered in blood and held Nanami, Megumi, and Inumaki close to you before using the Sacred Barrier to protect everyone other than you. 

No one was able to move their bodies as your eyes held nothing but pure anger, "Your ice techniques are pretty good, but I don't think you understand real jujutsu. Celestial Channeling: Negative Degrees." 

As soon as you said this, the whole area was frozen as if they were underwater in the Arctic Ocean, perhaps worse. The three victims were completely overwhelmed by your ability. 

"I thought you made her unconscious for at least a day," Uraume's body froze understanding the difference in the power between you and them. 

"I thought I did too... I guess her healing doesn't take very long," Kenjaku answered, impressed a bit. 

"You took Suguru's body and disrespected it as well as putting Satoru in the Prison Realm. I hope you guys understand that this is now war. When we get him unsealed, we'll kill you, Kenjaku," You smiled sending shivers down everyone. 

"Ha, so this is your true nature. You have been hiding your real energy behind a rather normal aura when you really have the aura of a God. But, I'm afraid we have to go now-" 

"I'm afraid you can't leave until I pay back some debt, don't you think so reaper?" 

The reaper then got its scythe out and walked closer to you to slice you up again, "I thought I got rid of you but that's-" 

"Die." 

When you said this, the curse's body was twisted until it was finally stretched to the point of ripping it. 

Everyone's eyes widened in shock at what you just did. 

You just killed a curse with a single word...

This power: Sacred Chanting can be used to kill curses but only cause damage to humans and curses inside humans.

Just then Kenjaku started laughing, "Why didn't you do this before? You could easily wipe the entire world with this amount of power!" 

"Because curses are part of this world that God has allowed for them to continue living. Until He orders me to kill every curse, I can't and will not use my powers in such ways." 

This made him laugh even harder than before, "You have to join me! Together we can experiment and create a new type of cursed energy! You have to join me now!" 

You, however, ignored what he said, "No, I already know you would try to create a new breed of humans by making me bear so many children. No way I'll let that happen and now since you know my true potential, I will be sure to end you soon. So do not fear, I will end your filthy life in this era." 

.

.

.

.