𝟏𝟎 | 𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚, 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭!

3rd POV

3rd POV

You were sleeping when you were suddenly pulled to certain someone's domain. 

"Why did you pull me into your domain?" You questioned. 

He was sitting on top of his shrine looking down at you which made you annoyed, "I summoned you here because I wanted to talk to you about something, cherries." 

"Why are you calling me cherries?" Your eyes held suspicion. 

"Because you have nice boobs," He then went down to you to touch it

"..." 

"Now before you explode-" 

"YOU ARE SUCH A PERVERT!!!" 

"Wait, I didn't mean for that to happen." 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'YOU DIDN'T MEAN FOR THAT TO HAPPEN?' YOU LITERALLY WENT ALL THE WAY DOWN TO TOUCH MY BOOBS, YOU PERVERT!!!" 

Sukuna then had enough of your yelling so he simply put a finger over your mouth, "Hush. I didn't do it so I could feel your boobs without permission, I did it because there was something on your chest, alright?" You didn't buy that but decided to let it go for now, "Plus if I did try to do something perverted it wouldn't have ended with a single touch," He whispered into your ears. 

This made you blush, "You are such a pervert." 

Sukuna just ignored your comment as he chuckled, "Whatever you say, cherries. Anyway, the reason why I brought you here is because I wanted us to trade information." 

You raised your eyebrows, "What do you mean?" 

"I want you to tell me about your technique while I tell you about your clan." 

Your eyes widened in surprise, "How do you know about that?" 

"Because they were present during the Heian Era." 

"How do I know that you aren't lying?" 

"Because I know you trust me, cherries. So what do you say?" He held his hand out, you just rolled your eyes before shaking his hand. 

He then teleported you guys to his room? You weren't quite sure but assumed it was his room. He then pointed you to sit down wherever you wanted. 

"So do you want me to explain first?" He nodded. "What do you want to know about?"

"I just want to know more about it. Tell me everything you can tell me," He answered. 

"Okay, well, I use Blessed Technique which is basically the opposite of Cursed Technique. I use positive energy, healing is second nature to me, and the most important part of my ability is that the Blessed Technique is the founding power. Any type of Cursed Technique or just negative energy is all derived from the founding power, Blessed Technique."