𝟏𝟒 | 𝐈 𝐀𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮

3rd POV

3rd POV

Before your fight with the twin curses, the students were preparing for the Exchange Event. 

"Oh, my. It's everyone from Tokyo together. Is this the welcoming party? How disgusting," Mai said. 

"I don't see L/N-chan or Okkotsu here," Todo spoke. 

"Shut it, hurry up and hand over the souvenirs. All the sweets, noodles, and cookies from Kyoto," Nobara interrupted. 

"Salmon." 

"What's up with that girl? She's scary," Momo stated. 

"Never mind those two being absent, isn't having two first-years a major handicap?" Mechahamru questioned. 

"It's a robot! It's a robot!" 

"Age is irrelevant with Jujutsu Sorcerers. Especially with Fushiguro. He is a Zen'in, after all. I'd say he's more reliable than the head of the clan," Kamo explained. 

"Tch." 

"Is there something you'd like to say, Mai?" 

"Nope." 

"Hey now, please calm down. There is no need to fight you two," Miwa tried stopping them. 

Just then someone clapped their hands, "Okay, now. Let's not fight amongst ourselves. My goodness, these children," Utahime said. "So, where's that idiot?" 

"Gojo-sensei is late," Panda spoke. 

"As if that idiot would ever show up on time if Y/N isn't involved," Maki added.

"She didn't even mention his name," Megumi told her. 

Speaking of the devil came Gojo Satoru with a cart as well as Fushiguro Toji. 

"Sorry for the wait! Hey, I see everyone's here. I was actually on a business trip overseas and also had to drag this man out of his house. Anyway, I've got souvenirs for everyone!" 

Everyone was a bit taken aback that he was here. 

"Isn't he a Zen'in?" 

"I heard he doesn't have any cursed energy." 

"Why did he come here?" 

Gojo realized none of them were actually listening to him, but instead too focused on Toji. By now, Toji just wanted to go home, "Why did I even come here..." 

"Well, since everyone is so fixated on Toji, I'll introduce you guys to him. Y/N was supposed to be here today as a spectator, but she went overseas to where Okkotsu Yuta is so she could assist him. Which is why I requested him to come today instead!" 

"So is she going to be here before the event ends then?" Todo asked with hopeful eyes. The others didn't mention it, but they desperately wanted her to come as well.