𝟓 | 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨'𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

3rd POV

3rd POV

"Nice to meet you, Okkotsu-kun. I'm Geto Suguru," Geto held Yuta's hands making the others think how fast he was. 

"Huh? Oh... Nice to meet you..." 

"You possess a truly wonderful power, I see. I believe great power ought to be used toward great ends. Have you ever questioned the current state of the world? This world is where jujutsu sorcerers act in secret in order to protect the order of commonplace society. You see, there's this established paradox saying the strong must accommodate the weak. It's so deplorable!"

"Uh-huh." 

"The apex of all creation has halted its own path of evolution! It's nonsense! It's high time mankind reconsidered its strategy for survival! Which is why we'd like you to help us." 

"Help with what?" 

"We're going to kill all non-sorcerers and create a world with only jujutsu sorcerers." 

The four students were utterly speechless. 

"Could you stop preaching your crazy beliefs to my students?" Gojo spoke. 

"Satoru! Y/N! Long time no see!" 

"First of all, get away from those kids, Suguru." 

"I had heard this year's first-years were all outstanding students. Now I understand. It was all your doing. A special-grade cursed human, a cursed corpse mutation, the descendant of the cursed speech users, and the Zen'in clan's failure." 

"You piece of-" 

"Watch what you say," Geto told Maki. "Because I don't need any monkeys like you in my world."

"That's enough, Suguru. What are you even doing here? Trying to convince Yuta to join your cult?" You interrupted. 

Geto then turned his body around to face you, "I wasn't speaking to you, Y/N. You stay out of this or I'll seriously kill you." 

Yuta then took Geto's hands off of him, "I'm sorry. I don't really understand what you're talking about, but... I can't help anyone who insults or threatens my friends!"

"My apologies. It wasn't my intention to upset you," Geto fake smiled.  

Gojo and you walked toward where the first-years were, shielding them from Geto. 

"Then what exactly did you come for?" 

"To declare war," This caused you to widen your eyes. "Everyone gathered here, open your ears and listen closely! On the coming December 24th, when the sun sets, we shall conduct the Night Parade of a Hundred Demons. It will take place in the crucible of curses, Shinjuku, Tokyo... and the holy land of jujutsu, Kyoto. We will unleash a thousand curses upon each place. And of course, their command will be 'massacre'. If you wish to avoid a scene straight out of hell, come and stop it with all your might. Let us freely curse each other!"