The End

No one's pov

We see Eddie Dear walking to the great old oak tree to watch the sunrise. He walked only a few feet away from it, stop when he saw the one thing or... person he wished to see again.

There standing by the great old oak tree was his husband, Frank who looked just as handsome as the day he died. Eddie felt tears in his eyes when he saw Frank, then he ran towards Frank as Frank did them same.

The two then ran into eachothers arms as they hugged eachothers for the first time in over fifteen years. Eddie cried in joy of hugging his husband again, Frank cried on Eddie's shoulder as he hugged him together, afraid of leaving him again.

"You're here, you came back, Frank..." Eddie couldn't finish as he cried somemore.

"I'm here, Eddie, and I'm not leaving you ever again" Frank said.

The two then kissed as the sun rised making them feel the warm of it.

And so that's how this story went, Eddie and Frank were back together again with the help of the wellerman's. Y/n's parents were happy to see their daughter again and also meeting their new son in-law too. Y/n help Howdy's parents with they're money problem by giving them the money.

Y/n's parent told Howdy's parents that next time asks if they needed help.

Wally got to meet the other Wellerman's family member and let's just say, they wee thrilled to meet him. They redid the wedding cause they all didn't get a chance to see the wedding happened. And also that F/n didn't get a chance to walked his little girl down the asile too.

Y/n asked Starley and Cinder to give the other corpse's a second chance in life too. They were happy to be alive again and were even more happy to live and work with y/n and her parents too.

Poppy became the head chef of y/n's kitchen as her bake treats were amazing. Sally became a teacher of acting for the wellerman's threater school. She was happy to be back on stage again, same with Barnaby, he did stand up comby for y/n's family. His jokes made everybody at parties laugh in joy, and as for Wally and Y/n.

3rd POV

Y/n was standing infort of her big mirror admiring her beautiful wedding dress. After two months of planning, her and Wally's wedding was ready, her parents got a hold of Wally's mother who was very eager to see her son and his new wife in person. And what better way to do that, then inviting her to the wedding.

Y/n's door opened to show her mother and Wally's mother coming and gasp at her.

"Oh my goodness, y/n you look truly beautiful in that dress!" Wally's mother exclaimed happy.

"Thank you, Willow, and thanks for coming to our wedding too" Y/n thanked her as she finished getting ready.

"Of course dear, I wouldn't miss it in the world. My boy, finailly found his true love. And thank you for saving him too" Willow said.

"Your welcome, and welcome to our family too" Y/n replied.

Time skip

"By the power vested in me, I now prounce you man and wife you now kiss..." the priest didn't finish when Y/n dipped Wally and kiss him.

"The groom!?" He said shocked.

And then all of the Wellerman's cheered for the newlywed's. Everyone was there even Howdy and his parents, during the party Y/n called out to the single ladies to line up for the tossing of the bouquet.

Every single ladies were waiting to caught the bouquet, when y/n toss the bouquet. Every women tried to caught it but it was caught my Sally, who turned to see Howdy. She and Howdy blush at eachother, but seeing how Sally like Howdy. She looked at Y/n who winked at her as in 'go get him', Sally and Howdy giggled at eachother happily.

When Wally and Y/n got in the carried, she smiled at Wally who looked at her.

"What? What is it?" He asked her.

"How did I ever get lucky with you, Wally~" cooed to him.

Wally couldn't say anything, but just giggled at her.

Y/n laughed happily as she hugged him. Her life turned out great, she got her wish and what's more y/n couldn't wait for what the future comes.