Y/n wellerman

At the year 1800s, both a mother and her daughter trained they're swordmen's skills.

It went where a woman in her late twenties swanged her sword at her 6 yr old daughter, Y/n, who blocked it with her sword.

"That's it sweetie, keep your eyes focase as well as your balance too" her mother M/n said as she swanged again.

Both mother and daughter went full on attacking eachother's with their swords, and at the end it was y/n who came victorus when she disarmed her mother and made her fall.

"Hahahaha, wonderful! Oh my little is growing up so fast" M/n happily hugged y/n.

"Hehehe, thank you mother, I will be outside training more" Y/n said as she went to the back of the house.

3rd person

A man who was also in his late twenties watch out the window to see y/n training once more smiling happily and proudly as he watch his little. And this man was her father F/n, he watch as his little girl was growing more and more stronger everyday.

"She's becoming more and more strong" came a voice from behind him.

F/n turned to see his beloved wife walking towards him.and watch with him too.

"She sure is, I can't believe that when she is older, she'll be a young woman" F/n said while sniffing out of saddness.

"Oh F/n, I knew its hard watching our little girl grow up. But you know she can't stay little forever" M/n said while hugging him.

"I know, but I do hope one day when she grows up, our y/n find someone who will love her and she loves them back"

F/n watch as y/n finished her training, she looked at were her parents was looking out from. She waved at them with a happy smile and they waved back to her.

"I know she will, but that's only happen when she feels her spark ignite in her heart. And all know how it ends" M/n said kissing her husband.

"And I thank our ancestors to ever have that for us. For if it wasn't for the spark to be born, I wouldn't have meet you, my beautiful mona lisa~" F/n cooed to her.

The two parents kiss eachother with love for eachother and their family too.

But what the two didn't know that sooner or later in y/n's life, she will get her spark by a certain corpse puppet.